1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Hey @queen_of_diamonds, great to hear from you again. Please let me know if you go for the 40 or 50 day Challenge? 45 is not listed.

2. Al Capone's Cigar

Al Capone's Cigar Fapstronaut

@kammaSati Hey, im new in NoFap and i would like to join, 300 days challenge.

3. Ayyy Welcome to nofap @Al Capone's Cigar. If your feeling like your going to relapse, message someone. It’s better than trying to fight it on your own.

kammaSati and fg4795 like this.
  4. Al Capone's Cigar

Ok if i feel that im going to relapse, im going to send a message here.

5. Al Capone's Cigar

@bellator de Christi Hey i saw your journal and i have to say im fascinated! How did you manage to not give up after relapsing so many times?

6. To be honest, I don’t know the answer to that. I realized that this is something worth fighting for and giving up won’t get me anywhere. I have to give credit to a old member for inspiring me. He has gone by three names, Hellvorn, |DEKU|, and Protector of Hope. He is the definition of getting up every time you are knocked down. Sadly he left this site earlier this month. I don’t think his journal exists anymore but he was a true fighter.

A quote I once saw said something like ‘‘remember the guy who gave up? Neither does anyone else.’’ To be honest with you, I don’t see a reason to give up.

Vinh Nguyen, kammaSati and fg4795 like this.
  7. But many to keep on going ;)
    Remember that I am waiting you at 0 ;)

8. Hi and Welcome @Al Capone's Cigar, great you are joining us in the Countdown Challenge, you are now on the finaList and on your way to be a LEGEND in 300 days. YAY!

Remember
    • Check in daily, it helps to stay committed and encourages all to thrive.
    • On Day 0, check in and tag me. I then unlock your achievement and you will be a LEGEND.
    • Add the link to your signature: {Your countdown goal} in •THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN• (Copy/Paste).
    • After a week of inactivity the ✔ will be removed.
    • After 10 days of inactivity you will be removed from the finaLIST.
    It‘s great to have you participating in the challenge. Stay strong, fresh and well.

- kammaSati

fg4795 and bellator de Christi like this.
  9. I’ll be right behind you. It’ll take 50 days for me to catch up to you once you reach zero. I don’t feel like increasing that number.

fg4795 and kammaSati like this.
  10. Al Capone's Cigar

11. Hi @queen_of_diamonds, you are now on the finaList and on your way to be a RYU in 40 days. YAY!

Remember
    • Check in daily, it helps to stay committed and encourages all to thrive.
    • On Day 0, check in and tag me. I then unlock your achievement and you will be a RYU.
    • Add the link to your signature: {Your countdown goal} in •THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN• (Copy/Paste).
    • After a week of inactivity the ✔ will be removed.
    • After 10 days of inactivity you will be removed from the finaLIST.
    It‘s great to have you participating in the challenge. Stay strong, fresh and well.

- kammaSati