1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Final Golden Touch...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by TheGoldenEra, Sep 13, 2018.

1. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hey. I don't know if this is even the right section for this but I'm sure the hard working MA's have that covered.

Moving on, I'm on 30 days already. Not a big streak like some legends around here, but it's definitely enough to get me onto my own feet and stop relying on everyone for support.

At any rate the purpose of this thread was...you'll see. It's in no particular order so don't get offended tho :p

Firstly, let's get the negatives out the way I want to thank, all the idiots in such a positive place, as you have taught me to never let my guard down in any case. That's all they deserve in this thread though :D

Yes, now the big stuff. I want to give a huge thank you to my main G @IGY you're truly a legend mate. Also one of the main reason's why I was finally able to break out of that every other day cycle. Thank you Bro truly, it means a lot. I also had several lovely conversations with you and I want to say thank you for putting a smile on my face with those cheeky comments :)

Hey @Numb , I know it's been a while, but I wanted to thank you also for all the things you have done for me. Honestly, you did make this website a very warm place for me, and the support I received from you constantly was incredible. Although,we haven't been speaking as much, i really hope you keep happy and keep taking care of yourself. Thank you.

@Fierce Fighter ahhh you inactive little traitor! Jk :p:p I'm not sure if you'll come back or even see this but if you do I hope stay strong and postive as always. May Allah grant us strength, goodness and jannah. Ameen.

Thank you to @John DK @N0M0RENasty @Desperate_Warrior @MOON although we never really spoke much. You lot were pretty awesome. So thank you guys for that and stay strong!

Thank you to @GokuTheWarrior and @Wave Surfer for being my football buddies. It's nice to have people who share common interests.

Thanks @Rising Sun !! @MuscularSherlockHolmes @Brahmakumar101 @What I Do That Defines Me for the millions of likes. There's some the people but I can't remember of the top of my head. Sorry!

@Fehr I know we got off on the wrong foot but stay strong and awesome Bro.

Also thanks @Beamer for constantly checking in with me. You do it with everyone but you know ^_^ but I don't think you'll be needing to do it much for me since I won't be here.

Ah! Nearly forgot, my boy @IAmLegion this guy is another damn hero. Thank you for everything buddy ^_^ especially that challenge you created for me to help me get back on track :)

I'm sorry if I missed anyone. Anyway I was gonna do this on my 90th day but it seems I may not even have time for this then. At any rate thank you all so much for your support and I hope you stay strong.

I will not be deactivating my account, as I did make a promise not to. Still I will be coming back every now and then. Take care everyone and stay strong!!!

;D

2. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

See you around, @TheGoldenEra. I hope we all find a point in our struggle against this addiction like you have. May Allah bless you for this inspirational post and keep you away from evil.

“The training is nothing! The will is everything! The will to act.”

– Ra's Al Ghul in Batman Begins (2005)

TheGoldenEra likes this.
  3. It is good to hear you in a confident, forward-looking frame of mind mate. Thank you for your kind comments. It is really gratifying to see how empowered you are now you have got a grip - not a death grip, haha :D - on beating this addiction. My best wishes on your continuing success... in LIFE! Take good care of yourself buddy. :)

TheGoldenEra likes this.
  4. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thank you mate :D genuinely appreciate it. Keep your eyes on the prize mate.

Claaaassssic! This is exactly what I was talking about :p

N0M0RENasty likes this.