1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The finale: Rebooted, cured and happiness

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Sep 11, 2019.

1. These last ten days have been what can only be explained like a fairytale story. A long story!
    But without too much going into personal detail and only sharing with you that if you are struggling with this and want reassurance that you are on the right path, please know it will happen and keep going. This really is helping all of us. Please read on.
    I've been in and out of the wrong relationships for what seems like forever and struggling with what I now know is PIED and performance anxiety. Had issues keeping it up or to get it hard enough for sex due to being stuck in my mind which is from over stimulated with viewing online filth. Having issues with that in relationships ruined sexual experiences and refusing to talk to them about it didn't help.
    So for the finale of this journey I'll explain what happened and what we all look forward to.
    I've had this best friend for many years and she was a big part of all this. And of course this forum and everyone here.
    The planets aligned and she moves back near me and we've been inseparable since our first official date. We've always told eachother we were soulmates from the beginning.
    So the inevitable was bound to happen and talked about how sex was on both of our minds and I talked to her about my issue and was honest with everything. She understood and was willing to never feel pressured and just be comfortable. She also has some troubles with it so we talked about because of us being with the personwe were meant to belong with, It won't be an issue.
    What I'm trying to say, please communicate with your SO and all that crap about worrying about it will die. That's the biggest part of rebooting in a relationship if you are having trouble getting hard for her.
    ...oh! You might be wondering if our first and all making love sessions had any issues, right? Absolutely no issues at all!!! The most beautiful times and she has no complaints. I assure you.

(555) 555-5555 and OnTheEdge like this.