1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The first 31 days: My experience was life changing

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by TBM, Jan 18, 2018.

1. TBM

TBM Fapstronaut

First I'll start off with some background, I have been off and on with nofap for about a year now and didn't start to reach 20+ day streaks until last summer, the past 31 days has been my longest streak since the summer.

Some things I've noticed are:
    1. I no longer dwell on sexual thoughts, as I know they have absolutely no correlation to how I feel.
    2. I finally see people as people once again and I gotta say that's refreshing. Even simply making eye contact feels magical.
    3. Urges are easy to push off because I know that I don't what to got back to PMO, I feel amazing currently and I don't want to change that.
    4. I feel more self condifent (although I'm not 100% where I want to be in that regard)
    5. My depression has decreased and I'm excepting myself more as a person.

These are just some of the multiple changes I've noticed during Nofap. If I didn't find it, I can imagine that my life would be completely different.

2. boy026

boy026 Fapstronaut

congrats. keep going, you can do it :)

3. The Mad Titan

The Mad Titan Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Be tough in the journey and refrain from giving up because 1 minute of pleasure can destroy your 30 days efforts.

4. NewLifeForGood86

NewLifeForGood86 Fapstronaut

Great improvements! Now keep improving. Just imagine the benefits at day 60 and then day 90!

5. Little kitty

Little kitty Fapstronaut

Keep going bro. . .i'll pray for your success