1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Game Changers: Better and more erections with vegan diet

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Randombro, Mar 6, 2021.

1. justname

justname Fapstronaut

I`ve been reading about ego (that is really much bigger subject than people think) ego is everything material, i have ego, you have ego, every single human has ego and big part of ego are wired animalistic instintcs, which humans are having. 1 of them is always thinking you are victim no matter how good your life is. Even if everything is perfect in life, your mind will convince you that you are somehow victim of this world and playing a victim in front of others. Anyting what is useful for survival human mind is wired to do that, and playing a victim is manipulative for others and useful for survival. Why i am talking about ego this much? Becouse right after i read that books not long time after i went vegan and really met human natrue, or in other words human ego. Never taking responsibility especially when doing bad things and always trying to justify it, changing memory, being very dishonest about it, trying to make meat eating look neccessary without providing evidence, talking about vitamins, nutrients even if knowing nothing about nutrition, not only being full of shit in front of others, but really convincing your brain to think that way that there are some vitamins lacking even if you know nothing about nutrition, i only gave example what human mind and human ego are doing of humans, it`s insane, i`ve been watching all that bullshit for 4 years and i know that there will be comments like these. 1 spiritual monk once said i don`t know who it is `Ego is forcing us to see only good in ourselves, when somebody exposes us for something bad we did and we didn`t expect that anger and fear are rising up as soldiers to protect that ego` so the only propaganda are comments like yours, propaganda for protecting ego

Provide evidence. Average testosterone in man 50 years ago was 500 and something, in today`s age average testosterone in man is 300 and something, i was doing habits which increase testosterone mostly fasting, vitamin D mostly through sunshine, reducing stress, exercising, meditating, eating foods which increase testosterone (believe it or not, most of foods for increasing testosterone are vegan foods) and all kinds of habits which increases testosterone and my testosterone is 800 and something, at summer goes beyond even 1100, i was doing blood tests and i am not malnourished at all, not missing any nutrient

Not low testosterone cause hair loss but high testosterone. That is why i even want to reduce my testosterone now and prevent that to happen lol. Sperm count? When i was relapsing soooooooooo much sperm gone out goes 1 meter up if i was standing half room would be full of sperm

I`ve seen a lot of meat eaters that looks very skinny and malnourished, much more than vegans. It`s really easy to add weight on vegan diet. Who is going to look malnourished and who not, has really nothing to do with that who is vegan and who is not

Symbol of Peace and Randombro like this.
  2. Randombro

Randombro Fapstronaut

How does your diet look?

justname and Symbol of Peace like this.
  3. Wow, 30 years?! What happened to have such time invested to get there?

justname likes this.
  4. justname

justname Fapstronaut

Read my post above i responded to other member and you will know exactly why you don`t like that fact i said. I knew that there will be comments like yours and did. I`ve been dealing with comments like yours and his for 4 years i know even where this conversation will go and which things you will say. Becouse people saying always same things to try to justify uneccessary violence on innocent victims. At the end, they always stay without arguments in front of any vegan and they go away with same mind they had before, or even worse and even more controlled by ego and then they become really delusional. What ego is doing to human mind it`s insane. Without going vegan, i would never know anyting of this which i am showing in this thread

And this is speciecism. It is much worse than racism or sexism. Believing that your life is much more worthy than life of animals. This is too very arrogant point of view. They just like you deserve to get rights and they are innocent victims which are going through what they never deserved to go through. So yes humans deserve to suffer becouse of animals

Evidence? It increases chance of heart decease (number 1 killer of human beings) increases chance of cancer, 1 guy described in another thread that you are eating all bad emotions they experienced especially during death, so meat is not healthy at all.

Delicious my ass. Even before i was vegan i was rarely eating meat becouse it was gross to me. Only which was `delicious` was something like burgers but that is sick addiction. Putting others through suffering and giving money for violence on innocent victims becouse of sick addiction, is the reason this world is dark and ugly

We (humans) are animals too. They are not experiencing painless death and they are screaming knowing they will die, which are bigger horrors and nightmares that are ever know to you through movies or personal experiences. Who is watching that videos and makes no any effect on them, are very heartless people. But let`s say that animals are experiencing painless and quick death, just like Buddha was talking about empathy `see yourself in others, then which harm can you do` if you see yourself in others, even if it`s most painless death, you don`t want to die, don`t you?

And just as i said. Meat is not good for you, for others, for planet nor for everyone. By eating meat, you harming yourself and everything else around you and i explained why. People that are most suffering i ever seen are the same ones who was mostly against vegan diet

People was killing each other for thousands of years, does that mean that you should kill someone? People was raping for thousands of years, does that mean you should rape someone? Ancestors was doing 1000 bad things, does that justify doing same things now?

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  5. I got your point. But still, I do not think it's ego, I'm a lover of animals (if you think I'm not, Ok, that's your right). I am aware of the problems of the industry and the cruelty, but I'm going to stop, not now, at least.

justname likes this.
  6. Ok, try to answer this question as honestly as possible. Would it be immoral for me to kill and eat a human (assuming I slaughtered it painlessly)? I believe this would be moral, since the human's meat will give me nutrition, and it will not suffer since I kill it immediately with a shot to the head.

7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That's absolutely fine, more like, would you kill a different species before your own? Because if it comes to eat humans or beans ...well no, I actually like beans, or... lettuce...surely I will eat damn humans.

8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

9. Animals are a gift. Animals shouldn't be mercilessly slaughtered. Y'all missing out on the gift of enjoying meat. And Meat does have benefits. And of course, what I've written right here is what I believe in and I don't think I'll be changing my mind anytime soon. Everyone has the freedom of choice in doing and beleiveing what they want to do or believe in. I'm no different. Enjoy your lives, lads.

10. justname

justname Fapstronaut

Did you just wrote that comment becouse you saw me in this thread defending animals?

What do you know what has benefits. Those people from Game Changers are nutritionists and athletes for 20+ , 30+ years, longer than your even existence and all you was doing was playing LOL and you came here acting smart about nutrition like you know something

Everyone has the right to do whatever they want, but not to harm innocent victims. If you start comparing humans to animals, that is huge, huge huge arrogance and people like you deserve to be killed and eaten by alliens and they will use same excuse, becouse they think they are more intelligent than you you are stupid so that is justification to kill you