1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

the gift of laughing

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Phibz, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Phibz

Phibz Fapstronaut

If you can show just one person how to laugh at themself when they fall, you have started a chain reaction that will change this world.

2. IGY

IGY Guest

@Phibz: Fall in what respect? Do you mean fall over literally or do you mean fall from abstinence in the NoFap challenge? :confused:

Phibz likes this.
  3. Phibz

Phibz Fapstronaut

I thought I ran you off Igy. Glad you're still with me on this ride. ;)

4. IGY

IGY Guest

Yeah, right. :rolleyes: So, are you referring to a "fall" generally or in a specific context such as NoFap?

5. Phibz

Phibz Fapstronaut

I don't hold grudges, Igy. Especially when it comes to my nofap brothers and sisters. I guess you could apply "fall" to either. It was meant as a general reference, though. For future reference, please PM me if you expect a response from a comment or question. Don't take it personally. This applies to everyone. Just my way of checking myself. Refer to my post in self-improvement for further elaboration, if needed. On a more personal note, sorry if the wink seemed insincere. It wasn't meant to.

6. IGY

IGY Guest

Thanks, yes a sense of humour helps. No problem mate, I didn't take the wink as insincere. :)

Phibz likes this.