1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The girl i met at work

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by itz_gioc, Apr 23, 2019.

1. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

You are
    You really must be a piece of shit probably with no value and principles I would like to see your face when it happens to you

MadJackMcMad likes this.
  2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

You should have given up when she said she was engaged. In my opinion it was your mistake.

Now give up and move on .

the awakening and Protagonist like this.
  3. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

What's it with this forum and necroposting? [​IMG] It's been almost a year, this is unlikely to be relevant anymore. [​IMG]

the awakening and itz_gioc like this.

4. Firstly... She gave you an answer and she screwed up when she said we could remain "friends". Saying "hi" is not a example of being friends especially when she looks the other way . You did nothing wrong and its obvious she isn't letting this guy go that easily. I saw that they were friends from kindergarten, that's a deep relationship. I would of honestly stopped right there and haven't told her I liked her. I know that's something someone will not give up at all so easily. You didn't mention how old she was so it must of been a long relationship I'm guessing.

Honestly. Move on my friend... She isn't worth another conversation if all she is saying is hi and that's it. Maybe ask the universe for help and do no contact with her, just continue being the best version of your self and maybe she'll see.... If she starts saying hi to you more after that then maybe engage again, but it seems like she has made up her mind. I would leave her alone.. Attractive woman are always difficult in the work place. It seems they are always taken and don't want to get involved with another co worker. They can be flirty at first and can reel you in like they like you.

I have one co worker that is really attractive. But shes been in a relationship for a while and acts like a flirt which I don't understand. I personally lost interest in talking to attractive co workers. Seems like some people just get lucky..

5. itz_gioc

itz_gioc Fapstronaut

I like how this post was brought back up again. It’s been almost a year and LOTS of stuff has changed. I already moved on, learned my lesson, and I’m way past this lol. Thank you guys for your feedback though.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  6. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

It is révélant to us