1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The girl in class

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Sep 21, 2020.

1. I had a very hard time to focus in class. Back then I was simping for this girl which she is very attractive which distracted me to the point I completely failed the class know I have class with her again and I kinda get distracted by her and I still have some feelings about her put I know the right thing to is to completely focus on myself. Today I realize I failed my quiz on that class should I just start a conversation with her or just find a way to just focused on myself.

MasterofBait likes this.
  2. MasterofBait

MasterofBait New Fapstronaut

You can probably kill two birds with one stone in your situation. If you try to talk to her and try to get to know her (or tell her your feelings straight up) you will probably stop being so distracted. I had this same issue in high school; I was crushing on this girl so hard that it led to me being obsessed over her. I would pretty much think about her non-stop and stalk her IG page, as much as I hate to admit the latter. One day, I mustered enough courage to spill my feelings to her after school, and I eventually got over her. Looking back on it, it was probably dumb telling her I felt straight away instead of trying to get to know her, but it's whatever.

Anyways, what I am trying to say is if you do start a conversation with her and get to know her you will most likely start being able to focus again. I say this because if you ignore your feelings for her they will not go away, speaking from experience. I'm not the greatest with girls, so I can't really tell you exactly how you should strike up a conversation with her, but I highly suggest you address your feelings for her rather than ignoring them. Good luck, G.

3. Der Drachenkönig

Der Drachenkönig Fapstronaut

From what you say i understand you think the world of this lady and view her as nothing short of a muse whose beauty would have Aphrodite seething with envy.
    You seem to be young, so i will not judge or lecture you. Because many of us did that at some points of our lives, myself included so i understand how you feel.
    Now, while i am familiar with that feeling the best thing i can tell you is to strike a conversation with her. Don't try too hard, simply find any excuse and talk to her.
    Why do i say this? When we act this way we tend to forget the girl is human in the end. Keep this in mind at all times. Beause if you idealize her too much then when you talk to her, and get to know the real her massive dissapointment could hit.
    Simping is something ladies notice more than you think, and that makes things more difficult than they need to be because you can come across from cringy to outright creepy (this though is only reserved for stalker levels).

Just talk to her without any intent to date her or the like. As you've been told you will kill two birds with one stone.
    Godspeed

4. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

This is some good advice right here. The minute you address her is the minute you move from fantasy and delusion into reality, which is a really good thing. If you stalk and obsess your fantasies will only get stronger, if you commit to be realistic about it then things will change.