1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for my sobriety.

2. I am grateful for water. It's the universal solvent. It's what makes up almost your entire body. You can drink it. You can bathe in it. There is so many uses for water. It's limitless.

3. I am grateful for the winter. Great memories during the winter every year. I love the cold. I love the snow. I love the good vibes.

2. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for relationship with others.
    I'm grateful for technology.
    I'm grateful for feeling powerful.

3. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

# 21

1) I'm grateful for my re-awakening, my conscience has laid dormant for so long and has been sucked from the omnipotent stimulus of modern information.

2) I'm so damn grateful for the people, here and in my experience who have contributed to this mindset.

3) I'm grateful for my experience, my mind and the knowledge i have obtained on my journey, i'm in no better position than now to change my life. I'm so endowed by the literature, videos, knowledge base even here by anecdotal experience by fellow members and grateful i can share my experience.

Color inspired by SurviorofMrRage

4. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm very glad that KoRn released an amazing new album, The Serenity of Suffering. It's blowing me away listening to it. I totally dig it.
    2. I'm grateful for the disc player in my car. It gives me an opportunity to listen to new albums on the way to work.
    3. I'm very grateful for my musical abilities. I'm pretty decent at both guitar and drums. I like having talents, LOL.

JesusGreen, Lucky1 and Ukulele like this.
  5. Alex Bee

Alex Bee Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the all the great music that I can access at any time I want.
    2. I am grateful for having the tastiest whenever I want on Friday.
    3. I am grateful for having water whenever I need it.
    4. I am grateful that I took a shower today so I don't feel icky.

6. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for all animals. They offer us humans a companion on this vast planet. They provide a sense of an adventure and surprise as well.

I'm grateful for civilization. We have really grown since the days of hunters and gathers, migration, etc. We live in a time where most of us on this Earth have cozy roof over our heads. It's truly remarkable.

I'm grateful for variety. The variety of everything. The variety of people. The variety of stories. They're just so much variety it never gets boring.

7. Alex Bee

Alex Bee Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for having coffee
    2. I'm grateful that today is another day
    3. I'm grateful I have people to talk to when I'm feeling down.

8. I'm greatful to have:
    • A home.
    • Meals.
    • Wheels.

9. Alex Bee

Alex Bee Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful it's the weekend.
    2. I'm grateful for the weather.
    3. I'm grateful for the food.

10. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for yesterday's experiences. I gave me a mirror to where I am, and drive to proceed.
    I am grateful for the positive books out there. I have the choice to condition myself with them.
    I am grateful for honesty. Without being honest, true relationships cannot be cultivated and maintened, I've recently learned.

11. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

# 21

1) I'm grateful for the lazy Sunday i had today.

2) I'm grateful for the people i'm surrounded with that appreciate me and my beliefs, even though they maybe shit

3) I'm grateful for the decisions i'm taking to propel my life in the right direction.

Ukulele and JesusGreen like this.
  12. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for memory. Everyday I remember something from my past and it brightens my mood. Memory is education and learning. Memory is what we leave behind. Memory is the ammunition to your life.

2. I'm grateful for always having food on my plate. Some people aren't so lucky to live in an country like this where food is practically infinite. And, I'm grateful.

3. I'm grateful for this time period of innovation. I am grateful for the world always improving and succeeding. What would we be without innovation?

13. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my good sense of humour. I pulled an epic prank on my friend coming home from work today. Scared the absolute crap out of him. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. He thought it was pretty gold too - he admitted I got him good.:D
    2. I'm glad for my newly formatted, fresh laptop. It was getting clunky and slow. Nothing a good reset can't fix!
    3. I'm grateful for dogs. They're the best. And they are so damn hilarious when they act like derps.

Ukulele and JesusGreen like this.
  14. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for a relaxing Sunday.
    2. I am grateful for tea.
    3. I am grateful for a delicious Sunday lunch.

15. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for failure and success.
    2. I am grateful for having breakfast everyday with my mom.
    3. I am grateful for my mom.

16. Right I haven't posted in a few days, rather than doing 3 x the number of days, I'm just going to write out as many as immediately come to mind:
    • I am grateful for my family and friends.
    • I am grateful for the continued growth and abundance I've been experiencing with my channel and business. I hit a new record for views in a single day the other day, reaching over 22,000 video views in one day.
    • I am grateful for the funny comments some people post on my videos. I love the positive things some people post, but sometimes I just need a bit of humour and the silly comments make me smile.
    • I am grateful for having reached the 1 year mark on my channel recently. I more than reached double my goals for the channel in that time, and I'm now set up at a point where the channel is bringing me more money than my previous job. At this point I can comfortably continue with it, and can say it has been a success.
    • I am grateful for having discovered Candito's Linear Program, which I'll be starting today. I've been doing Fierce 5 for a while now and doing full body 3-3.5x a week is causing me to accumulate some fatigue - so switching to this upper/lower split will be a nice welcome break.
    • I am grateful for the 3 days off working out I just took, in preparation for switching to Candito's program. It feels nice to take the occasional break.

BushidoWarrior and Ukulele like this.
  17. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for the sense of connection I develop with people in this community.
    I am grateful for snacks. I'm having some, and they are just great fun, with moderation.
    I am grateful for my cousin's graduation ball. It reminded me of mine.

BushidoWarrior and JesusGreen like this.
  18. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for morning light.
    Grateful for feeling rested.
    Grateful for community.

19. gorilla1001

gorilla1001 Fapstronaut

Missed 5 days (really busy), so here goes:
    1. I have a roof over my head - that's great!
    2. I'm able to walk freely
    3. I have my eyesight
    4. I have hot meals
    5. I sleep in a comfortable bed
    6. I do not need to worry about my finances
    7. I am able to speak freely
    8. I am grateful for being able to breathe
    9. I have access to clean water
    10. I have access to bathrooms
    11. I'm able to wake up in the mornings not worrying about if I'll have food for the day
    12. I do not suffer from any debilitating illnesses
    13. I have youth on my side
    14. I am of sound mind
    15. I have a strong support network
    Being grateful for the small things in life is a great way to reinforce the idea of nofap.

Keep it up guys!

20. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

# 23

1) I'm grateful for the beautiful radiant moon last night, and grateful that the clouds parted to shred light on the basketball court.

2) I'm grateful for my friends, that they can pull through and are always there when i need them most.

3) I'm grateful for my exam extensions, so much less stressed now and i can focus on my recovery.