1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. 1. I am grateful for being alive
    2. I am grateful for being blessed with such a loving and caring family
    3. I am grateful for always feeling good regardless of my surroundings and circumstances

2. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my face moisturizer. I get dermatitis, which results on lots of flaking, discomfort and itching. Moisturizer hydrates my skin, ensuring that that does not happen.
    2. I'm grateful that I don't feel sick right now. After a long period of feeling violently nauseous, I always appreciate the moment when the nausea starts to disappear for good. I don't like feeling sick; therefore, I love feeling not sick.
    3. I'm grateful for my skills in mindfulness. Most of your reality is thoughts superimposed upon raw data. It takes a lot of practice to separate the thoughts from what's actually 'out there'. But, once you do, it can be immensely liberating in a way that is hard to describe. I'm grateful to my Past Self for putting in all the effort to get me to this stage that I'm at.

3. zain

zain Fapstronaut

1- having a loving family
    2- having a house where I can sleep comfortably
    3- being in the university I dreamed of studying what I like

4. Jason Bradford Smaha 2

Jason Bradford Smaha 2 Fapstronaut

Does not make since.

5. monkey.man

monkey.man Fapstronaut

Today, I am grateful for :
    1. The wonderful music, I am listening to right now and how blessed I am for I can listen it anytime I wish:)
    2. today's holiday, which allowed me to sleep peacefully till very late :)
    3. Peaceful location of my house :)

6. Jason Bradford Smaha 2

Jason Bradford Smaha 2 Fapstronaut

Which holiday is it?

7. Phibz

Phibz Fapstronaut

This is an interesting thread.
    1) This site
    2) The ability to see my demons for what they really are.
    3) The feeling of having something to offer others...self-worth

8. Sloppy_Joe_15

Sloppy_Joe_15 Fapstronaut

I've thought on this for at least thirty minutes...

1) I am grateful I've been blessed with the strength to deal with my struggles so far alone

2) I am grateful I have a secure job that I am luckily, even in my darkest times, capable of carrying out

3) I am grateful i met the most amazing person in the world, who even though I've lost, I've learnt so much from and can look at her to make myself a better person.

ronswanson and BushidoWarrior like this.
  9. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I am grateful for

1. The abundance of money in the world and the opportunities that are presented to me
    2. For the ability to think for my self and improve my mind
    3. For the ability to improve my body through daily exercise

10. asfixiated

asfixiated Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that, despite the really nasty weather we had yesterday, nothing near me flooded (phew!).
    2. I am grateful for Netflix and pizza, which have helped me had a fun, relaxing and enjoyable weekend :D!
    3. I am grateful for my dishwasher, which saved me a lot of cleaning yesterday!

ronswanson, galaxim and AgentShadow like this.
  11. AgentShadow

AgentShadow Fapstronaut

1. I'm thankful to be alive.

2. I'm thankful that I have food to eat and a house to live in.

3. I'm thankful for you guys.

12. chucknorris

chucknorris Fapstronaut

I am grateful for bicycles, financial stability, and the nice climate I live in.

13. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for free access to the online peer-reviewed scientific literature on the web (Google Scholar, Web of Science, Scopus, etc.). It is an enormous blessing to be able to access all this and download articles without having to pay a penny upfront. It helps me keep up with the cutting-edge developments in biotechnology, and provides me with the resources to justify the empirical claims in my work.
    2. I'm grateful to my Past Self, for all the hours of cramming he put into his bioinformatics exam. Thanks to the dedication and persistence of my Past Self in pulling an all-nighter studying, I got around 80% in my exam this morning! I was very happy that I did this well!
    3. I'm grateful for Reddit, esp. the science-based subreddits. If I am having trouble with a problem I can't solve or a concept I can't grasp, then I can ask one of the awesome experts on /r/biotechnology or /r/askascientist. They're always there to save the day!

14. Day 2
    1. I'm grateful for discovering NoFap
    2. I'm grateful for my health & body
    3. I'm grateful for my car

15. zain

zain Fapstronaut

Today, I'm grateful for..
    1. waking up energized and ready to hit the day
    2. finding nofap at such a young age and I'm working to kick this habit and improve myself
    3. my health and wellbeing

16. iborntobefree

iborntobefree Fapstronaut

I'm really grateful for:
    - All the encouragement God gave me through you and all of my friends
    - For the new week and all the possibilities and surprises I'll receive in the next 7 days
    - For having a wonderful life and having the possibility to make it even better

Thank you!

17. ronswanson

ronswanson Fapstronaut

Today I'm grateful for:
    1. the lovely weekend I had with some friends - lots of laughs, good food, nice drink, a lovely walk through beautiful autumn colours
    2. the book I'm reading - it's great
    3. the budgeting software I installed - it's incredibly boring but the older I get the more I realise I can't cope without a budget. Money gives me the ability to life the life I want to lead. If I can't control my money, I can't lead the life I want. And this software is making it easier for me.

18. monkey.man

monkey.man Fapstronaut

Sunday :)

19. monkey.man

monkey.man Fapstronaut

Today, I am grateful for having :
    1. Life
    2. Water
    3. Parents

20. Sloppy_Joe_15

Sloppy_Joe_15 Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for...

1) Counting 1-10, to avoid losing my temper

2) Kodaline - they really are amazing

3) Microwaves - they absolutely nail quick evenin meals haha

AgentShadow and BushidoWarrior like this.