1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for beginnings. Beginnings of everything. It's the first step to everything. It's the "planting" stage. It's the beginning of....... (what ever you want in life)
    I'm grateful for light and darkness. There's light and darkness to everything. Light and darkness are both unlimited. Light is an beginning. Darkness is an end. You have to respect both.
    I'm grateful for sleep. It's the ultimate rebooter. It refreshes us. It replenishes us. Many people do not respect sleep and pay the price in the end. If you use it for it's purpose you will own the benefits of it.

2. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for this thread and awareness.
    Grateful for self compassion.
    Grateful for self control.

3. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Haven't been able to post in the last 4 days as I was GRATEFULLY on a holiday.
    1. I'm grateful for going on a holiday. As I said before, the last 4 days I was on holiday and experiencing another culture opens one's mind.
    2. I'm grateful for the pilot. Without the pilot's experience services, I wouldn't have experienced a smooth journey and feel safe.
    3. I'm grateful for McGregor. He is my role model and inspiration that dreams can come true with passion and hard work.

4. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

# 24

1) I'm grateful for all the clothes i have and the clothes i'm wearing. They keep me warm and i look awesome.

2) I'm grateful for the week ahead, I get to perform twice this week.

3) I'm grateful for my willpower this morning. I got out of bed easily.

1. I'm grateful that it is a rest day tomorrow. I could use the extra sleep, and it may perhaps be a chance to improve my sleep pattern a little.
    2. I'm grateful for the new workout program by Candito that I'm doing. I just did my first upper body day on the program and I'm convinced switching programs was a good decision - I felt much stronger on bench than I ever did in my full body workouts right after squatting/deadlifting.
    3. I'm grateful for the great workout I had today.

wj2727, BushidoWarrior and Ukulele like this.
  5. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for going to bed as soon as I was done with my long work yesterday night. One more brick laid down to the basic of a good nightly routine.
    I am grateful for audiobooks. It saves me the effort and time of reading.
    I am grateful for other people's perspectives. It gives me a broader view on a discussed topic.

6. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for having a bed to sleep on and clothes on my back. Especially during the winter. Not everyone is so lucky.
    I'm grateful for rewards. Nothing better than getting all your shit done and rewarding yourself for doing so.
    I'm grateful for mindfulness. It is the key to the soul, the inner peace cozy in your mind and body. 1 meditation a day will keep the doctor away!

wj2727, JesusGreen, Ukulele and 2 others like this.
  7. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my new job.
    2. I'm grateful to finally get weekends off! Woot!
    3. I'm grateful that my new job involves lots of physical activity. I like getting strong!

wj2727, JesusGreen and Ukulele like this.
  8. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for another day. Most people won't have woken up for whatever reason so fo this reason I'm healthy and able to experience another day of life.
    2. I'm grateful for water. Water is so readily available so I'm very fortunate.
    3. I'm grateful for my conscience. Nowadays, I try to concentrate on my breathing and be very present. By becoming very present I can take an appropriate next step.

wj2727, JesusGreen, Ukulele and 2 others like this.
  9. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my acoustic guitar. It's so good!
    2. I'm glad that I've been keeping up my gym program for several weeks. I'm optimistic I can keep it going for a long time!
    3. I'm glad that it's a beautiful, sunny day today. Must never take lovely weather for granted!

10. Slylen

Slylen Fapstronaut

1. I am happy that this community is there no matter what happens.

2. I am grateful that each day is a new chance to build a beautiful life.

3. I am grateful that i found Nofap to begin with!

11. damirios

damirios Fapstronaut

I´m grateful that I´m healthy (today again).

I´m grateful for having found "Fight Mediocrity" on youtube with lots of videos about self-developement.

I´m grateful for having so much free time at the moment.

12. Diomedes

Diomedes Fapstronaut

I'm grateful that God's in my corner and that I've found books that help me understand and heal my situation.

13. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for embracing my low point yesterday, instead of numbing it.
    I am grateful for people's support. Without their advice, I surely wouldn't have been able to do it.
    I am grateful for my work and my income. Lots of people are unemployed and/or homeless.

BushidoWarrior and JesusGreen like this.
  14. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my father. He is a great father. He has traveled all over the world and he gets to show his son. The amazing places he's been over the years. Even though me and him might collide a good bit in the end we love each other. That's what matters.
    I am grateful for books. You can gain insight, knowledge, thoughts from some of the smartest and successful people out there. Books are underrated. Books are knowledge and knowledge is power.
    I am grateful for this website. Truly amazing opportunity to be able to journal my thoughts and experiences of everyday. I am so grateful for this site as it has helps so many people...

1. I'm grateful for the huge influx in views my videos have had this month. My YouTube channel has a total of around ~600,000 views. Around ~170,000 of those were all in the last 2 weeks (the channel is a year old, so that should give you an idea of how much views have shot up).
    2. I'm grateful that I can still walk after the killer leg workout I just had lmao. My legs are like jelly.
    3. I'm grateful for all the amazing mentors I've found online. It's an amazing day and age where we can have access to information from masters of so many crafts just by typing a few words into Google or YouTube.. when in the past you would often have to try to find a mentor in person.

15. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for being able to drive. Without driving, I wouldn't be able to do half the jobs.
    2. I'm grateful for just spending time with my friend. Just got back from my friend's house. He told me about a showed called Hunted.
    3. I'm grateful for another day. Another day of life, another day to be grateful for.

16. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for being able to stay at home and rest.
    I am grateful for my improvements on getting things done.
    I am grateful for discovering my strengths, believing in them, and building on them.

17. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the opportunity to travel and dress out with the varsity team tonight.
    I am grateful for my health. I can perform tasks. I can walk and move around. I am in great shape and, I don't have any diseases. I am grateful for that.
    I am grateful for the resources to pursue my passions.

18. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for a growing relationship with God.

2. I am grateful that it's almost weekend.

3. I am grateful for chicken and mayo sandwiches.