1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the nest of birds that lives on my roof. I'm sure they are having a great time up there!
    2. I'm grateful that my cough has finally disappeared. Finally! Finally, finally, FINALLAH!!!!!
    3. I'm grateful that I'm still young enough to get out and live. It won't be like this forever. I must seize the moment! Run towards my fears! Get comfortable with discomfort, and GROW!

2. Alex ♥

Alex ♥ Guest

1) im grateful that i can run super well
    2) im grateful people are helping me along this challenge
    3) and im grateful for stem cell research being worked.

BushidoWarrior and monkey.man like this.
  3. monkey.man

monkey.man Fapstronaut

I am grateful for :
    1. Meeting some new people today.
    2. The beautiful song I found today, still listening to it :)
    3. The beautiful picture I found today, still seeing it :)

4. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that I had a safe childhood with a decent family. Not all people can say this; my father certainly cannot. I know people who got sexually abused, people who wound up homeless, people who got thrown in jail, etc. I am not one of those people. Thank God!
    2. I'm grateful for death. There are many, many things I don't like about it. I want to live forever. I want to never stop existing. But I am not a religious man, so I do not believe this is possible (unless the Singularity happens in my lifetime). Death, when thought about in this context, gives you a sense of urgency to start doing the things you always wanted to do. In that sense I appreciate it.
    3. I am grateful that our species has not been obliterated by a giant asteroid. I like that; I think it's a most splendid bit of fortune for all of us. Since quantum mechanics implies a multitude of parallel universes, there are many universes in which we HAVE been wiped off the earth from the blast force of a brutal meteorite. It's awesome living in the parallel universe in which this hasn't occurred.

ronswanson and HopeFaith like this.
  5. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for making it to my day 12
    Today I am grateful for long bath
    Today I am grateful for my daughter

BushidoWarrior and Alex ♥ like this.
  6. I'm thankful for my mom, Gods grace and common sense

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  7. Alex ♥

Alex ♥ Guest

i am grateful that i can go to bed early, and tomorrow is a late start.
    i am grateful that the weekend is coming up.
    i am grateful to have my braces. (had them a month ago)

8. AgentShadow

AgentShadow Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I am not captured by ISIS.

2. I am grateful that I have all my limbs.

3. I am grateful that I will get my braces off hopefully soon.

9. Pradeep

Pradeep Guest

Grateful to :
    1) The Tantra festival I attended last weekend and all the participants for their contribution to my growth and experience.
    2) The help/favors I received from the strangers in a foreign country during my travel.
    3) my body and mind which is able to withstand all the negative emotions/negativity on a daily basis, and even out most of it end of the day.

10. Jmak290

Jmak290 Guest

I'm forever grateful for my recovery family. Face to face meetings during the week. Also recovery family here onsite.

image.jpeg
    Grateful for an awesome double rainbow. Full arch rainbow. Couldn't download THAT picture.

How can I say thanks for the things He has done for me, things so undeserved,...

I'm forever grateful for my beautiful bride of 27 yrs. she has stood by my side thru it all. She is my angel.

Awesome for sure, full of gratitude that I need to share and re read later.

11. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

i am grateful for youtube and the songs it lets me listen
    i am grateful for the makers of dragon ball z
    i am grateful that i saw dbz on tv so i can watch reruns now

BushidoWarrior and Pradeep like this.
  12. Pradeep

Pradeep Guest

Hi I don't understand the 2 and 3 that your thankful of..But I like your honesty :D

13. GrandMaster

GrandMaster Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for this community of people who want to make their lives better and help others make their lives better.

2. I am grateful for all those people that saw things in me that I couldn't see in my self that allowed me to get to where I am today.

3. I am grateful for strength and a sound mind.

BushidoWarrior and Pradeep like this.
  14. spiritual warrior

spiritual warrior Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for new possibilities, grace, and friends.

Pradeep and BushidoWarrior like this.
  15. asfixiated

asfixiated Fapstronaut

Hey all - fell off the bandwagon for a while, but I'm back! Time for some gratitude:
    1. I'm grateful to myself for getting back on track with my NoFap goals, and for coming back to the forums.
    2. I'm grateful for the weather in my area, which has been really great recently.
    3. I'm grateful that it's Fridaaayyy!!!

Pradeep and BushidoWarrior like this.
  16. Alex ♥

Alex ♥ Guest

1. im grateful that my penis is a respectable size (despite being circ)
    2. im grateful that i can use the internet
    3. im grateful to be in the comfort of my friends.

17. Jmak290

Jmak290 Guest

Grateful I made it to Friday!!

:) winter snow evident in the surrounding mountains.

That sunset was totally awesome last night. Today sunset at 4:51pm. Going to try to be there to see it again...

18. msmahamed

msmahamed Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for my roommates, my family, my education and my jobs.

I'm grateful for making it another day.

19. agoodfuture

agoodfuture Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for all the pain I've had my in my life, and that I don't have to experience it again.
    2. I'm grateful that my life keeps getting better and better, better than I ever imagined, even when there are bumps in the road.
    3. I'm grateful for all the wonderful experiences and good things that the future will bring me, including that special girlfriend and the job that is perfect and best suited for me.
    4. I'm grateful to be able to help others.
    5. I'm grateful for all the good things that are happening in the world, even if the 'news' says otherwise.
    6. I'm grateful for my cat when she goes ballistic and claws up the furniture.
    7. I'm grateful for my shoes (also the worn down ones), because walking barefoot outdoors would be a real drag (I'm not a hippie).
    8. I'm grateful for my refridgerator, it keeps my food fresh and edible.
    9. I'm grateful for my last reset, that was a good learning experience.
    10. I'm grateful for all my sexual frustrations that are going nowhere, which means at least I have a sex drive.