1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

4. I'm grateful i found this forum with fellow fapstronauts. :rolleyes:

2. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my laptop (repost). With it I can surf the internet, write in my journal, work on my CV, communicate with others, watch videos, play games, and do myriad other things.
    2. I'm grateful for my haircut (that I got yesterday). Maybe glad is a more appropriate word. Either way, I like my new look!
    3. I'm grateful for the memories of the fun I had at the pub last night. I stayed with friends yakking until the wee hours of the morning about all sorts of things. Good times!

3. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that the hair on my head does not have nerves on the end, could you imagine how painful a haircut would be! We would need anesthesia for each haircut... Thanks @BushidoWarrior
    2. I'm grateful that the placement of my eyes are not on the bottom of my feet. (Grateful for a wise and all knowing Creator).
    3. I'm grateful for this forum that has allowed me to meet amazing people that would have never crossed my path otherwise.

Stay strong! Win!

4. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Thanks @TakingTheSteps for reminding me how the simple things can get you through the hardest times: "not everyone gets as excited about Auntie, but he always makes me feel extra special!"

5. He tells me how beautiful my hair is LITERALLY every time I see him. ^_^ it's the little things in life ;)

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  6. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the fresh air here instead of smog.

2. I'm grateful to have my dog which is always happy to see me.

3. I'm grateful i found the cold shower coalition and the showers self.

taqwa and BushidoWarrior like this.
  7. Day Two:

1. I'm grateful for my husband and the way God brought us together. He left no room for doubt.

2. I'm grateful for my best friend, who has been by my side for ten years and knows me better than anyone in the world.

3. I'm immensely grateful for her fiancé. He's everything she deserves and more, and she's finally found someone who treats her right and loves her even more than I do, which is a big feat.

taqwa, BushidoWarrior and oooo like this.
  8. Empowered

Empowered Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for having a healthy and strong body on my journey through this life.
    2. I'm grateful for having water and food always available.
    3. I'm grateful for being able to work on and improve myself every single day.

taqwa, BushidoWarrior and oooo like this.
  9. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

LOL! Kids are so pure and honest! What happens to us when we get older? May God help us all. May God protect your little nephew and make him a beacon for peace and understanding in this chaotic world. Stay strong! Win!

10. BushidoWarrior

1. I'm grateful for the fan in my room. It is preventing me from melting into a puddle of goo right now. With this fan, I am strong. The heatwave can go fuck itself!
    2. I'm grateful for the library. The air conditioning in the library is AMAZING. Not to mention, the library has a rich collection of books, magazines and literature that I could spend all day reading. Literally, all day. I also love the peace and quiet of libraries.
    3. I'm grateful for running water. It means that I can go and fill my water bottle at any time I want! I can also go and have an ice cold shower right now if I choose to. Little things, but great things nonetheless.

agoodfuture and taqwa like this.
  11. Amen to that! All my nephews are very sweet and encouraging. A sign of good parents, I think :)

taqwa, yoyo1 and BushidoWarrior like this.
  12. Ah, but see, then the heatwave would probably become an addict and have to join NoFap. Sad day :(

Also it's funny to hear someone being grateful for A/C as I am currently grateful for my tiny little space heater. It's freezing here! Lol

yoyo1 and BushidoWarrior like this.
  13. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Loving the counter! Those days are adding up! I am proud of you! I can sense your future success thread: 365 days free of PMO, and newly minted author of a New York Times best seller! :)

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  14. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

LOL :), that comment as well as your post about cold showers (how you will solve the water shortage in Cali) bring smiles to me now and well into the future. Btw, I took a cold shower today...Painful! Mine was so short that if everyone followed my example, we would not only solve the Cali problem, but rather the entire world problem! Stay Strong! Win!

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  15. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

- I am thankful for cold showers for they remind me how pathetically weak I am!
    - I am thankful for the comments on this thread that provide me a good laugh out loud, you know the one where people think that you are insane :)
    - I am thankful for the amazing feelings that being thankful generate!

Stay strong! Win!

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  16. longjohntom

longjohntom Fapstronaut

1. I was brought to Canada and able to grow up in arguably the best country in the world.
    2. I'm middle class and have name brand clothing.
    3. I'm attending a great university in Canada.

BushidoWarrior and taqwa like this.
  17. BushidoWarrior

Your Prime Minister is a very handsome man; I'll give you that lol. :D

18. Empowered

Empowered Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for being able to train my mind and body. No matter how weak I am today, I can be stronger tomorrow by a simple decision followed by action.
    2. I am grateful for the techniques I learned to change my mind state.
    3. I am grateful for my family and friends who will always support me, no matter how deep I fall.

19. Day Three:

1. I'm grateful for ASL. It's such a beautiful language that knits the deaf community together and gives them a form of communication with the each other and with the rest of the world.

2. I'm grateful for family traditions. Going to look at Christmas lights tonight in our PJs, which is a tradition we started a few years ago. I'm excited to make some of my own someday, when/if we have some kiddos runnin around.

3. I'm grateful for God. Spent some quality time with Him this morning -- first time in a while that I've done that on my own, and it was lovely.

BushidoWarrior and taqwa like this.
  20. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Profound! Thanks for sharing! Stay strong! Win!

BushidoWarrior and Empowered like this.