Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.
1. I am grateful for my wife
2. I am grateful for NoFap
3. I am grateful for life
1. I'm grateful for the warm weather we've been having this December
2. I'm grateful for the successful completion of my musical composition last night
3. I'm grateful for the fact the today is the last day of work before the Christmas break
1. I'm grateful after not getting very good sleep this weekend that I have the day off to just relax (and catch up on The Walking Dead )
2. I'm grateful for the way God has used my recent "relapse" to remind me how very little true enjoyment comes from PMO. It's helped to keep my mind from idolizing this "great, elusive" thing that I can't have. I'm not missing out on anything.
3. I'm grateful for entertainment and media. As much as I think some forms of media have been more of a hindrance than a help in our society, I just really enjoy a good story, whether it be a book, movie, TV show, music, etc. I'm grateful for the talented and imaginative people who make those stories come to life.
-I am grateful to have the opportunity to engage in stimulating conversation...It breaks up the monotony of life
-I am grateful for the many differences that people have...thus, so many different perspectives to appreciate and consider
-I am grateful that 70% chocolate is relatively good for us
Stay strong! Win!
I highly recommend Sufi meditation music if you're curious. It's very, very relaxing.
I'm grateful for the opportunity to begin again in this moment. AKA hitting the 'mental reset' button in which you imagine yourself as a fresh, newborn individual who has inherited your current body, mind, emotions, thoughts, feelings, etc. This tactic is very powerful for breaking out of a downward spiral or a rut, especially when combined with self-compassion.
I'm grateful for the human capacity to forgive ourselves and others. We do not have to carry our mistakes and moral failings with us for all of our days. We can accept that that was the past, and move forward with our lives.
I'm grateful for tangible lifting of my mood that is occurring right now as I type this. I woke up this morning feeling like death warmed up, then burned, then set on fire, then dismembered, then put back together again. But not anymore. After doing this little gratitude exercise, and saying hello to everyone on the Procrastinator's Anonymous Chatbox (which everyone should check out BTW), my spirit is brightening! I'm so grateful!
Here we are again!
1. I am superbly grateful that i i get to spend the holidays with friends!
2. In addition i am thankful that this reboot has enabled me to focus on the truly important matters of my life.
3. On this wet and windy evening i am grateful that my parched state is getting some much needed rain!
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
1. I'm very grateful to have a job that allows me so much flexibility with my hours, gives me the opportunity to make bonds with some kind people I never would have met without it, and provides a good amount of money for myself and my husband.
2. I'm grateful for Sheila Walsh, one of my favorite speakers. What a beautiful lady with an immensely powerful redemption story. I'm grateful that God allowed her to struggle and helped her overcome those struggles to be a testimony for so many who are fighting similar battles.
3. I'm grateful for my couch! It took us a while after marriage to afford the luxury of a really nice couch, but we finally got there. I'm grateful for a comfortable place to rest at the end of a long day.
I will Deffo try this out, many thanks
1. I am grateful for my pancreas that allows me to eat delicious desserts without going into a coma.
2. I am grateful for my kidney, that cleanses my blood without me lifting a finger
3. I a grateful for my cerebellum that allows me to be coordinated enough to type this post.
1. I'm grateful for getting to visit my friend yesterday and seeing his new baby boy
2. I'm grateful for this leg workout that's about to happen
3. I'm grateful for the vision of ideas that came to mind this morning and how excited they made me feel for the future.
I love that last one! Inspiring
I'm grateful for the fact that I got a bit of Christmas shopping done this morning. I usually leave it till Christmas Eve.
I'm grateful that I've got over four hours until my train leaves. I can take my time, no frantic rushing about.
I'm grateful that I will be celebrating Christmas with my family this year. It was almost called off because my step-dad has been seriously injured in his shoulder. But it's back on!
1. For being able to sleep a full 8 hours
2. For it being the last day at work before Xmas break
3. For my dog that looks up to me, bless him
1) I am grateful for having found my way to this forum
2) I am grateful for having the support of my family and the education they are providing me
3) I am grateful for the comfort, warmth and health I am provided with during this winter
1. Though i am not perfect i am grateful for the chance to grow stronger with each passing day.
2. I am grateful that every moment is an opportunity to do the "Right" thing. PMO related or otherwise.
3. Most of all today i am grateful for people who will let you speak your mind and usher in new perspectives to my poor overworked noggin!
Your character will be what you yourself choose to make it.
1.I am grateful I have a little brother.
2. I am grateful I have found some real friends in life.
3 I am grateful to god.
1. I'm grateful for sleep.
2. I'm grateful for the financial aid programs that made it possible for me to learn and grow at an amazing University with no student loans to worry about.
3. I'm grateful for new friends sprouting up in so many unexpected places these days. It's something I've been praying for for a long time.