Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.
I'm grateful I'm alive!
I'm grateful I have all my bodyparts
I'm grateful I have all my senses
1. I'm grateful for my loving girlfriend.
2. I'm grateful for the AP I found through this website.
3. I'm grateful for my 6th day of not having PMO'd.
I am grateful for my friends.
I am grateful for the ability to move and exercise.
I am grateful for all the information you can learn online and out in the world.
1) I'm grateful that despite playing so many video games for so much of my life, I don't have terrible posture
2) I'm grateful to have friends with whom to play video games
3) I'm grateful that I have a means of getting money so I'm not completely broke
1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
2. I am grateful for my new Minijob (work under 50 hours per month) as a waiter.
3. I am grateful that I can keep all tips in my job - that's awesome!
4. I am grateful for the social conversations I had today.
5. I am grateful for my friends and for the arguments I got.
6. I am grateful for recognizing that we have to love ourselves. I was really destructive towards myself, I only thought negatively. THIS WILL STOP NOW!
7. I am grateful for the awesome people here. I cannot point this out enough: Without you all this trip would have been WAY harder.
8. I am grateful for my social skills. Always keep them improving!
9. I am grateful for my plans to visit the gym on the morrow.
10. I am grateful for being quite tired. I'll prepare to sleep, but I shall also do my routine. Good night everyone, stay safe and sound!
1. I am grateful for a roof over my head.
2. I am grateful for another chance at Nofap.
3. I am grateful that despite my failures, I never stop trying...
I am grateful for having with a great time with college mate.
I am grateful that I didn't gave up.
I am grateful for my muscle gains.
I am grateful for being in abundance and prosperity.
1. I am grateful for the meditation book from Jon Kabat-Zinn that I am currently reading.
2. I am grateful for a good night sleep I just had.
3. I am grateful for music.
1. I am grateful for the rain. Our province is currently experiencing severe droughts.
2. I am grateful for work.
3. I am grateful for my health.
I am grateful that my concentration is returning to me, allowing me to now keep a constant in interest in what I am doing.
I am grateful that I have a job that I can support myself and others with.
I am grateful that I know how to cook and create really tasty meals for my family to enjoy
I'm grateful for someone challenging my viewpoints in the comments of one of my videos. It turned out I was incorrect in my beliefs, but not only that, the research I did that corrected my beliefs led to a discovery that I think is quite ground-breaking.
I'm grateful for this book I started reading called The War of Art by Steven Pressfield. You ever start reading a book and just resonate so much with the author right from the get go that you immediately know it's going to be one of your all time favourite books? I've got that impression with this book, and I'm not very far into it yet. (Edit: I like how on the next page there was even a slight nod to things like NoFap!)
I'm grateful that I'm only a few hours away from having my sleep pattern fixed again.
I'm grateful that my mistake last night wasn't worse than it was. After Bitcoin's correction, I got a little greedy and thought I could short-sell and increase my Bitcoin holdings. It worked a little at first, but then a few emotional decisions led to me losing about $10 worth of Bitcoin. I was going to keep trading, but I thankfully stopped there - and I'm glad I did, because the next decision I was about to make would have cost me much more. I still have most of my Bitcoin holdings.
I'm grateful that immediately after losing $10 worth of Bitcoin I sold a couple copies of my audio course for $20, recuperating my loss.
I'm grateful that Bitcoin price is going up once again after that rather big correction down from $5010 all the way to ~$3950. Currently at ~$4350 and rising. Many people predicted a much much bigger correction than that, so I'm very happy with how it went.
I'm grateful that I found a way around the annoying phone lock issue with YouTube videos. Normally if you lock your phone while a YouTube video is playing it pauses - this means you have to leave your screen on if you want to say listen to music, or ASMR, or a guided meditation. The result is that your phone quickly dies before you can listen to much. I found out though that there's a way around it that allows you to lock your phone. So now I'm back to being able to enjoy ASMR before bed.
I'm grateful I found out about the benefits of NoFap and hitting TWO MONTHS tomorrow!
I'm grateful I can go to university for free
I'm grateful to breathe clean fresh air
I'm grateful I got a new musical instrument to play when I feel like it
I'm grateful that my health is good
1. I'm grateful for starting nofap again.
2. I'm grateful for realizing how much PMO has a hold on me.
3. I'm grateful for working out.
1. I'm grateful for the dinner I had with friends last night.
2. I'm grateful for chess.
3. I'm grateful for loving-kindness meditation.
1. I am grateful for family
2. I am grateful for the people that encourage and believe in me.
3. I am grateful for great movies.
1. I am grateful that I managed to resist the urge to Fap last night, so now I'm on Day 3 whoop whoop! I've had a record streak of 174 days, so the fact that being on Day 3 still means a lot just shows how powerful Nofap is.
2. I am grateful that I have an extended day to work, thus more to earn; which is a blessing.
3. I am grateful for the Word that fuels my spirit.
Today I'm grateful for:
1. 60 days of NoFap!
2. Always new opportunities showing up in life
3. Being alive, breathing, enjoying the world as it is
1. I am happy and grateful that I have healthy legs and arms and I can practice bodybuilding
2. I am happy and grateful that I have a girlfriend who is loyal to me only and who is eager to have a family with me.
3.I am happy and grateful that I have a mother who still supports me and I will pass easily at all exams at university.
1) I'm grateful that school is starting up again and that, even though a lot of it will be boring or difficult, I'm able to further my education through it
2) I'm grateful that I'm better able to control my frustration than I used to be able to.
3) I'm grateful that I have friends in some of the same classes as me so we can help each other learn
1. I am grateful to have a bowl of cereal to eat for breakfast.
2. I am grateful to have cousins who share in my faith and who I can talk to.
3. I am grateful for the rain today. Please pray for rain in Cape Town, ZA!!