***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for breaking my recent habit of rushing my mornings a little bit. I was able to wake up slightly earlier today and it made a big difference.
    I am grateful for my job. Can't say it enough but considering some people out there don't have a job or even the opportunity to get one, I am very thankful for it.
    I am grateful for keeping my cool and letting go during a moment at work. It could have turned into a big argument or something else but I'm happy I just let it be and moved on. Didn't want to waste my time and energy on it, I'd just rather focus on myself and be happy.

2. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the present moment. This is present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for finding space in the canteen. I found a place to sit in the canteen.
    3. I'm grateful for meeting a footballer. I met a future star in the making. He was nice to come back to me and take a picture with me.

bagonzero likes this.
  3. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful I was able to be of some help to a friend. She said she appreciated my advice and was happy.
    I am grateful for the bit of physical work we do at work, because otherwise it becomes very monotonous.
    I am grateful for the spring-like weather. It's nice and a good change. It seems like it's here to stay so far.

4. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for the weather yesterday. The weather was beautiful, bright, sunny and warm.
    3. I'm grateful for positive thinking. I've created a negative mindset over the years and now I'm trying a new exercise of watching my thoughts and turn the negative into positive ones.

5. @Nati

@Nati Fapstronaut

1. Im greatful I have the most amazing mom.
    2. Im greatful for the life god has given me.
    3. Im greatful to finally reunite with my sister after a long long years.

6. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the food my mom makes me.
    I am grateful for a hot shower.
    I am grateful for getting good sleep last night.

7. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 20 of 30
    1. I'm grateful for anime.
    2. I'm grateful for video games.
    3. I'm grateful for good food.

bagonzero likes this.
  8. I_AM_AWESOME

I_AM_AWESOME Fapstronaut

I am grateful for this moment, I'm alive!!
    I am grateful for my health, I'm healthy!!!
    I am grateful for the quiet around me, it is peaceful
    I am grateful for all of the opportunities life has for me

bagonzero likes this.
  9. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the rain. It's a good change for the day.
    I am grateful for excellent anime osts.
    I am grateful for family.

10. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 21 of 30
    1. I'm grateful that I have friends to talk to.
    2. I'm grateful to get the will to try again.
    3. I'm grateful that my mom is so supportive of me throughout whatever I want to do.

bagonzero likes this.
  11. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for getting a few priority work done so I can relax for the rest of the day.
    I am grateful for the short weekend because I'll have an extra day off for the next weekend.
    I am grateful for the chat with my friend. We had a good and fun conversation.

12. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for a trip to Nottingham. Me and my friend went to a city close by to my hometown. We played mini golf and explored the city.
    3. I'm grateful for meeting up with old colleague. Today I met up with old colleague and played mini-golf again.
    4. I'm grateful for Sky Life's valentine self love meditation. After the self love meditation I felt this bliss that I've never felt before.
    5. I'm grateful for my Mother. Today is mother's day and I'm so lucky to have an amazing. Happy Mother's days to all the mum's around the world.
    6. I'm grateful for beautiful weather. When it's sunny, bright and warm. It makes your mood better.

bagonzero likes this.
  13. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the safe drive.
    I am grateful for the awesome weekend.
    I am grateful for folks who are open-minded.

bagonzero likes this.
  14. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 22 of 30
    1. I'm grateful for the good feeling a workout gives you.
    2. I'm grateful for air conditioning.
    3. I'm grateful that my parents put me and my sister above themselves. I owe everything to them.

15. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful I stretched before I started work.
    I am grateful for having a great lunch. It's usually the same but it felt and tasted extra great today.
    I am grateful I finished work earlier than I normally do.

16. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the addiction researchers.
    I am grateful for the arts.
    I am grateful for the wonderful weather!

17. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 23 of 30
    1. I'm grateful that my toxic ex is no longer part of my life.
    2. I'm grateful that I don't have cancer.
    3. I'm grateful that my mom encourages my attempts to learn to cook and bake.

Jerry120 likes this.
  18. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful that the work day was a bit easier today.
    I am grateful for my parents.
    I am grateful that I know what I want to do with myself and in the future. That's the first step and now I need to grow out of that and take the next step which is starting and doing.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  19. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my first time playing ping pong
    I am grateful for the friends I have tied up relationships
    I am grateful to come back home and live with my family

LoyalKnight and bagonzero like this.
  20. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for Mindsmash. His channel on Youtube are inspiring, motivating and deep.
    3. I'm grateful for Matt Khan. His videos are mind blowing. The way he speaks brings my vibration energy up.
    4. I'm grateful for my family. My family are all healthy and loving.
    5. I'm grateful for starting a new habit. Me and friend are going spent 30 mins on learning Spanish everyday in the morning.
    6. I'm grateful for mum getting a interview. My mum had her interview today and she faced her fear of getting interview after a long time.
    7. I'm grateful for love. Love is the highest energy we vibrate.
    8. I'm grateful for the NoFap community. NoFap have shown the positive changes that has brought in my life.
    9. I'm grateful for finding new artist called KV. KV has really ambient music.

LoyalKnight and bagonzero like this.