Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.
Day 1/30: 1. My family, 2. My pets, 3. My life
1. My God
1. I'm grateful for the opportunity to study advanced subjects in school that will help me earn a decent living.
2. I'm grateful that I exercised today.
3. I'm grateful for having friends in my life.
1. I'm grateful for being able to eat healthy food whenever I want.
2. I'm grateful for having two parents that love me.
3. I'm grateful for having access to internet and all of the useful information that comes with it.
1. I'm grateful for living in a developed country where I have a lot of opportunities.
2. I'm grateful that I can watch the European Championship in football.
3. I'm grateful for tasty food.
1. I'm grateful to live close to beautiful nature.
2. I'm grateful for the amazing weather we have right now where I live.
3. I'm grateful that my uncle moved from a bad place to a good place in another town.
1. I'm grateful for being able to play football with my friends.
2. I'm grateful for being able to play music with my friends.
3. I'm grateful for good movies and TV-shows.
1. I'm grateful that my mother is checking in on me and what's going on in my life.
2. I'm grateful that I have money so I can buy new clothes, food on restaurants, etc.
3. I'm grateful that I was able to walk for an hour this evening in the beautiful city I live in, with slightly cooler temperature than previous days (which have been really warm).
1. I'm grateful that there is an outdoor gym nearby me.
2. I'm grateful for this forum.
3. I'm grateful for social media.
1. I'm grateful that I have clean clothes.
2. I'm grateful for the rain today.
3. I'm grateful for boats.
I'm grateful for time outdoors.
I'm thankful for my children and time with them.
I'm happy about life every time I see the sun rise.
I am grateful that my family still loves me.
I am grateful that I came here rather than give into my urges.
I am grateful that I have an inner life.
I am grateful that I live to see another day
I am grateful for coffee
I am grateful for friends
I'm grateful for:
Second chances, third chances, and more.
The forgiving heart of my wife.
The blessing of my children.
Grateful that I was free from PMO yesterday
Grateful for the forest
Grateful for the clean air
I am grateful that I had a chance to reflect
I am grateful that I feel a bit of courage building up
I am grateful for the support of my family
I am grateful that I feel at peace
I am grateful that there are always possibilities
I am grateful for the future ahead
I am grateful for:
mental distance from pornography which is a faded memory
time with children
I am grateful for
1) having a gardenhouse I can live in during summer
2) trusting relationsship with wife
3) hope that healing is possible
I am grateful for:
- Coffee and sweets
- A new friend
- Good books