1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The hardest part of waiting two weeks to flatten the curve

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Are the first 18 months.

Am I wrong?

2. Well according to event 201 the pandemic lasted for 18 months. So perhaps the 2 weeks are finally up.. doubt it though.

Billybrasco likes this.
  3. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Its all jokes until u realize this will not end soon and its just a beginning. World changed so much in last 2 years and the octopus got stronger. It will NOT leave its freshly gained possitions. No. It will - as always - want more.

4. I find it interesting that last year this time Biden was saying "don't trust the vaccines" and now he's calling unvaccinated people conspiracy theorists.

People have short memories man.

Edit: and let's not forget his dictatorial vaccine mandate.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2021
    DaManYes and Legacy of Lost Soul like this.
  5. It’s all theatre. They’re all actors and puppets. Following the script.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  6. Legacy of Lost Soul

Exactly, hes doing what he is told to do, its apparent this joke of a leader has no own will or idea(L)s.

Only thing I wonder is why a man on a brink of his life, where he has nothing to loose, choose to be a servant of evil. He must be thoroughly corrupted, beyond the imagination of ours.

Tony999 likes this.
  7. That’s quite a good question. I think it’s highly complicated.. because as you said the level of corruption is beyond our imagination. This is pretty conspiratorial, but we don’t even know if he could be a clone. I mean, they’ve cloned a sheep way back in the 90s... don’t see why they can’t clone a human.

8. Did you hear several members of the FDA resigned in protest over booster shots?

pretty telling.

9. Legacy of Lost Soul

Theres no need for a clone. Sleepy Joe is real if they made a clone, it would be able to go upstairs etc...

Billy, the vaccines aint working. Israel is totally vaccinated and they have 20x (actually 50x) more cases than my country, while having same amount of citizens. We dont have so much cases, because we had huge wave and everybody got covid here thus the real antibody etc.

Leaky vaccines like this one only produce more variants (virus accomodates to them and gets more agressive) .. these vaccines will make everything worse. Most likely thats the plan anyway.

10. DaManYes

DaManYes Fapstronaut

bro DO NOT TRUST ANY GOVERNEMENT STATS EVER!
    The Arsonist is sounding the alarm

PM me for more info