1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Harry Potter Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Don'tLookBack, Nov 27, 2021.

You in?

1. Yes!!

165 vote(s)
    89.2%
  2. Maybe later.

8 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Nah.

12 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. New Journey

New Journey Fapstronaut

Muggle - Day 5

I'm getting excited. I've been in this cupboard under the stairs for an incredibly long time it seems. I've been waiting to get to Hogwarts, but as the train was cancelled due to reasons unknown I have been here for what was meant to be a week. It feels a lot longer than that. It seems whenever I am waiting for something to happen it takes ages - 'A watched cauldron never boils' as they say. Anyway, if all goes to plan the train to Hogwarts is in two days!!! Two days! I can't wait!!

2. AI7

AI7 Fapstronaut

Have reseted my count back to day 1 muggle. Had a bad day which caused me to stress out and relapse but rest assured it won't happen again. Hoping to get back into Hogwarts and rejoin Gryffindor.

3. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

Hey y'all! Tbh I don't really like the House-Elf Level. I just don't think it makes sense to be a House-Elf before you are a Muggle.

4. Don'tLookBack

5. Don'tLookBack

Okay guys! Sorry I changed it again! If you are on day 3 or below, you are now a muggle. If you are on day 4-6, you are now an untrained witch or wizard.

6. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

:emoji_mortar_board:HOGWARTS STUDENT - YEAR THREE - RAVENCLAW:emoji_eagle: - Day 24 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

7. futurelight

futurelight Fapstronaut

Ok, according to new changes, today is my day 5 as untrained wizard^_^ (as for me, this naming sounds a little complicated.. maybe later i'll propose smth different:emoji_nerd:)
    Last evening, i felt kinda sad and indifferent. I don't think that was a flatline actually, but i guess very-very slight version of it. Today is better, but sometimes I still feel weird - it feels like a brief immobility of thought, no matter what i'm doing. I think, these are the moments when I am most prone to slip-ups:( I try to change activity a little so that this weird condition does not last for a long time.
    Anyway, today will be an interesting day, I have many things that i should do, so I'm just keep moving on and do hobbies\study stuff.
    Have a nice day, everyone:cool:
    [​IMG]

8. Don'tLookBack

Yeah I guess the idea of the name is that you are a wizard or witch that is waiting for their place in Hogwarts, so let me know if there is a better name for that concept.
    And yeah. Idleness is an enemy to our souls. Putting all of your energy into something different helps a lot. I think we need to place our energy somewhere that is productive, otherwise we fall.

9. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

10. JohnnyDq

JohnnyDq Fapstronaut

Hogwarts Student - Year Two - Slytherin :emoji_snake: - Day 16

:emoji_guitar: Slytherin rocks :emoji_metal:

11. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut

The bat cast a spell on me.
    MUGGLE DAY 1

12. Don'tLookBack

13. Day 24 - Hogwarts Student Year 3 (Gryffindor)

14. Oko

Oko Fapstronaut

Congratulations to myself, I'm now an untrained wizard, waiting for my school letter to start learning magic

15. New Journey

New Journey Fapstronaut

I'm pretty sure I saw an abundance of owls heading your way

16. Snus9

Snus9 Fapstronaut

Another relapse. The chaser is getting me. I will check in again when I get 3+ days. I learned I need to not think about all of this the first couple days. See you very soon

Day 0

17. Don'tLookBack

That chaser is really rough. Remember to keep yourself as busy as possible these next few days! Make goals and stick to them.

devsMind and babonsardar82 like this.
  18. Hello Guys I want to join in this form
    May I join in this form

19. Please add me brother

Don'tLookBack likes this.