1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Harry Potter Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Don'tLookBack, Nov 27, 2021.

You in?

1. Yes!!

166 vote(s)
    89.2%
  2. Maybe later.

8 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Nah.

12 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

:emoji_mortar_board:HOGWARTS STUDENT - YEAR ONE - RAVENCLAW:emoji_eagle: - Day 12 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Ton of work today but at least easier to move forward with streak.

2. Firelord Zuko

Firelord Zuko Fapstronaut

4 days as a muggle.
    No big urges.

3. Day 12 - Hogwarts Student Year One (Gryffindor)

4. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

:emoji_mortar_board:HOGWARTS STUDENT - YEAR ONE - RAVENCLAW:emoji_eagle: - Day 13 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

It was a fun year in Hogwarts, scored some points for House and learned new spells. Doors to my House work in a way that to pass one needs to solve riddle so in the span of a year I certainly learned couple of interesting ones. Preparing to return home for vacation and already thinking about next year!

5. JohnnyDq

JohnnyDq Fapstronaut

Day 5 .. cant wait to get on the train to Hogwarts

Angel_888, devsMind and Don'tLookBack like this.
  6. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

You will make it bro!
    Better start looking for proper wand and don’t let train wait too long!:emoji_train2:

7. New Journey

New Journey Fapstronaut

Muggle - Day 1

Sometimes I get these urges to just lash out, especially towards my cousin. We really don't get on and he gets spoilt rotten. If I don't control these urges then I will be the one who gets punished - it's not worth it. I have to remain determined. Hogwarts awaits!

8. Day 13 - Hogwarts Student Year One (Gryffindor)

9. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

:emoji_mortar_board:HOGWARTS STUDENT - YEAR TWO - RAVENCLAW:emoji_eagle: - Day 14 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

During school break there were some temptations but luckily I maintained wizard rules and now getting to that train once more-this time more familiar faces and future seems clearer!

10. JohnnyDq

JohnnyDq Fapstronaut

Today is my last day being a muggle.

Forever.

11. Day 14 completed, and onto my 2nd Year at Hogwarts!

12. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

:emoji_mortar_board:HOGWARTS STUDENT - YEAR TWO - RAVENCLAW:emoji_eagle: - Day 15 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

No matter what life gives you, face it with courage. Have a nice day!:emoji_four_leaf_clover:

13. JohnnyDq

JohnnyDq Fapstronaut

Day 7

First day as a hogwarts Student. So nervous on the train and even more nervous at the sorting hat.

But i feel great now being a part of the House of...

Slytherin

14. Firelord Zuko

Firelord Zuko Fapstronaut

Day 7

Holding on. No big urges until yesterday, but today it feels like my body is starting to ask for PMO for stress relief.

This is my picture getting out of the pit to get to Hogwarts Express. Wohoooo!
    Seven days, folks!

[​IMG]

I just arrived at Hogwarts and the Sorting Hat announced "GRYFFINDOR". I thought I should had been placed in Hufflepuff. I love Hufflepuff. But I will trust the hat. Gryffindor it is.

Don'tLookBack, devsMind and Angel_888 like this.
  15. Day 15 - Hogwarts Student Year Two (Gryffindor)

Nice to see some new posters reach the Sorting Hat stage.

Welcome to Gryffindor @Firelord Zuko We're going for the House Cup, so let's keep this going!

Good luck in Slytherin @JohnnyDq

16. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Yeah I remember like four years ago being drunk at the party me and friends were doing that quiz-that time pretty sure that I got Slytherin and week ago I was kinda surprised that I got two times Ravenclaw-guessing that my character changed or something. Still good to see more Houses being selected!

17. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been active on here! I'm going to update everything right now :) blessings!

Firelord Zuko, Angel_888 and devsMind like this.
  18. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

:emoji_mortar_board:HOGWARTS STUDENT - YEAR TWO - RAVENCLAW:emoji_eagle: - Day 16 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

For now going strong, at this point bc of ton of other daily stuff and side challenges the only urges I get are kinda easy to conquer-at least for now.

Great to hear that Bro! Also as you can see Ravenclaw needs you man so crossing fingers that you stay strong, good luck! :D

19. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

I'm on my way! Just give me a week. This last week was a mess, but I am back on track.

Firelord Zuko, Angel_888 and devsMind like this.
  20. JohnnyDq

JohnnyDq Fapstronaut

Hogwarts Student - Year One - Slytherin :emoji_snake: - Day 8