1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. RollerCoaster

RollerCoaster Fapstronaut

2. RollerCoaster

;)

3. Wonderwiz21

Wonderwiz21 Fapstronaut

4. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 7 At last made a week after fighting in a stormy sea. So far a clean week. Hope its continues in coming days...

5. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

6. thikk

thikk Fapstronaut

Latest update: Day 35 - 10 more days to Millner's planet.
    Didn't sleep too well past 2 days, so I went to the gym and tucked in early yesterday. I usually believe that nofap side effects are mild at best and we just need to man up and ignore them, but damn sometimes they hit hard and in a very tricky way. I had 3 wet dreams! Woke up each time because by now these feel like nightmares; although I don't fault myself for having them. This was followed by a dream with my ex (recently broke up) and a friend who betrayed me. They were grilling me about the mistakes I made during my pmo days. These mistakes haunt my life everyday, and this was the icing on the cake from this set of what i consider to be nightmares. I woke up freaked out, felt like someone was deliberately fiddling with all my weaknesses to make me fail. Luckily first thing I checked was nofap and I stumbled upon two motivational quotes. First was someone who has been reading a book about inner struggles. The gist of the quote was that we lie to ourselves so much sometimes that the lie takes over our lives. I'm not doing it justice but it perfectly reflected the pmo journey as we neglect important aspects of life. Second was a Rocky quote stating that success in life is not about how hard you hit, it's about getting up after you've been hit. I take responsibility for my pmo actions and mistakes during those times, and I'm happy to take punishment to recover and correct my life trajectory. So I felt very good after reading those quotes, my nofap streak is still very clean. It appears my resolve to cut out pmo is strong, and it keeps it simple to avoid pmo. Stay strong mates! Regardless of your situation, find yourself and fight!

7. hoping_cannon

Great!
    Get align and maintain speed to touch down endurance at ease.

8. hoping_cannon

Tough times happens and in your page it's gonna be temporary for sure.
    Whatever the damn things hit you around, you're making progress.... that matters at the end. If you can overcome this and you're overcoming now... you can handle anything that life put forth in coming days.
    Good luck! Stay strong!

9. Day 10 : )

FINDING CO-ORDINATES

We must always be a light year ahead of the damn PMO!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2020
  10. RollerCoaster

11. Wonderwiz21

Wonderwiz21 Fapstronaut

12. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

13. hoping_cannon

Fight back with lot more power than before. Counting on you...
    Stay strong!

14. hoping_cannon

Day 9
    Come on TARS....
    Just 1 day to find coordinates.