1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

2. Mexica027

Mexica027 Fapstronaut

greetings, friends. today I relapsed, after accumulating a lot of stress these last days, I do not feel so bad since I proved to myself that if I can, only that I need to structure a plan well or be more aware, I do not know, I will be thinking, in the meantime to move forward.

3. Day 16.
    I've been fantasising a lot lately, need to work on that more or else it'll lead me to that path.

[​IMG]
    i saw this today and i hope the sad people wont feel that sad anymore after seeing this.

4. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

5. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 0

I relapsed twice since my last post, and though going by that would put me at 1.375 days clean, I decided to reset my PMO/MO counter to 12AM July 12th to put my in line for everything. I slept until 12:30PM today after going to bed at 8PM last night. With that said, when taking the average over the last 48 hours. I have slept about 9.75 hours a day, since I only got 3 hours of sleep approximately, Sunday morning from 7:30-10:30AM (I did not sleep the previous night due to insomnia from my own decisions). In that time of sleeplessness, I relapsed twice, hence why I am just calling 12AM July 12th the start of my new life. While I do not like sleeping 16.5 hours in a day, I was making up for the sleep debt from the previous 24 hours, so as long as I do not take a habit of it from now on, and make better choices before bed so that I can sleep and am thus not insomniac and potentially PMOing, I should be better.

I got a message from my boss just now noting I was off today, but I thought I was off for the summer until August 14th, and it turns out I am not, so I will have to come in in the meantime. Whoops. Luckily my students were taken care of today.

Not a good start to this new life, but at least I will be making more money.

Best,
    Mathman1994

6. Thank you for that!

7. Day 7.
    Struggled last night with waking up an realizing I was fapping. I hope this stops soon. Was a tough day as I got stuck in my own head. But tomorrow is another day to try again. It will be ok. Get up breath in and breath out. Calm your soul. You'll be ok.

8. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

9. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 2 - I decided that though Sunday and Monday were not the best in terms of meeting goals, I would set my counter to Sunday at 6AM just after I last PMO'd. I just need to meet 60% of my goals the next five days to get back on track to prevent a reset, as I am already 2/3 of the way to a reset from not meeting my goals the last two days. My days are super busy, but I think that I can meet my goals, if I put my mind to it, and budget my time wisely. I got up at 8:20AM today, much better than yesterday, but it was just before work was to start, so I had to rush downstairs to the basement office and start work. No breakfast, just some coffee and a glass of milk. As it is, that is usually all I need to get through the mornings. When I get up at 5:30AM, I usually need breakfast around 7:30/8AM, but when I get up after 8AM, I usually just eat lunch at 11AM. They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but they have recently come out to say that it is more important to drink water early in the morning, and that you can skip breakfast if you do that. I have a bottle of water next to me. Coffee might not be the best idea as it is a diarrhetic, and I may eventually cut it out of my day again (I went without coffee for months a few years ago due to tachycardia, but that went away so I started drinking coffee again and it never came back). With that said, if I can train myself to wake up without coffee, then I will be so much better off.

I am glad to be two days clean. I made it about 2.25 days the previous streak, almost 5 days before that, and then 7 days and then 28 days. This streak will beat my 31 day no PMO record, I am determined of that.

Best,
    Mathman1994

10. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

11. Day 18.
    I feel kinda sad today because of my grades but i took a nap and it took care of that so im fine now. I've been scrolling scrolling and scrolling these past few days and wasting hours everyday ;-; will stop tomorrow. I have a presentation on Friday and i feel so nervous and scared rn. Looking forward to the match, game 4 lesgooo!

12. Day 21
    Reaching Endurance. Let's goo

13. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 4 reached

Still holding the energy and hoping to become a voyager this time. I even controlled myself not to relapse even there was a chance. This boosts my confidence to maintain this streak last longer till I can and I will.

Stay strong all!

14. hoping_cannon

Greetings my friend!
    Good to see you around again!

15. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 3.5 - 1.5 days until I am a drone catcher again. While I know it has only been three weeks since my 33 day no P and 28 day no MO streak ended, but it feels like a lifetime. I wish I could now be almost 50 days clean and over halfway to 90, alas I made a stupid decision and now almost three weeks later, I am still regretting it and I cannot seem to get more than a few days clean since then. With that said, I feel more confident I can do it this time, and though I have said this to you all many times before and I have made myself a liar each time eventually, I intend to get my routine today and get to bed at a good time (ideally around 8PM) and up around 5:30AM every morning. I make a lot of excuses on why I cannot get up in the morning, but after being 20 minute late to work today, I know that I need a better routine.

Best,
    Mathman1994

16. hoping_cannon

Hi there! Yes I agree it is not an easy task to get back to the streak numbers where we ended before but If we can focus on ourselves then it is easy to get back on track.

And you’re not a liar, even I do. The state of mind after a relapse where we see and analyse things in a clear manner but after few days our mind gets clogged up with unnecessary things and leads to another relapse because we out of focus. If we maintain the same state of mind then it is an easy task. To maintain such state all time requires immense focus.

Focus is what we need right now.

17. Day 19.
    I feel very tired today but im still glad i got to watch the game :emoji_sunglasses: looking forward to game 5! also, i just made a terrible mistake :emoji_disappointed_relieved: i hope that won't lead me to do those things.

18. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut