1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 14 checking in. It has been 2 weeks so far. What has been working for me is focusing on projects and goals, and staying away from images of sexy women.

Luxor and Lucifer. like this.
  2. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 15 and doing well. I have been having some thoughts of pretty women but I try my best to bring my thoughts back on track of what I really want to think about. Nofap really is learning to control your thoughts and choices. There's some stress at work but it's not in my control so I don't need to worry over it. And I want to enjoy my summer with gardening and fishing.

3. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 62, 63 and 64. Checking in.

Dovahkin101 and Lucifer. like this.
  4. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

I am on day 16 now and I have been having some urges lately. It's the morning and I just woke up and I feel fine now though. Sometimes when I've tried nofap before I would have urges for days on end and I didn't know how to overcome it. Good news though is that I have more energy again, and I feel less resistance to do things in general and working on goals. And it is nice to sit down to a cup of coffee in the morning and relax.

I'm also planning on a playthrough again of Knight of the Old Republic, one of my favourite Star Wars games. Being on nofap makes me feel like I'm on that sort of adventure.

5. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 17 checking in. It's around the 2 week mark that urges come in stronger than before for me and thats happening right now. This is the pmo impulse in its death spiral. I am not pmo. I am above pmo and I have a choice. I am not conditioned to give into pmo but that I can choose something else.

6. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 64, 65 and 66. Checking in.

Dovahkin101 and Lucifer. like this.
  7. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 18 checking in. I did not give into the urges and they are still here. But yesterday I decided to join a gym and to lift heavy weights. I feel pretty good for doing that, and it seems to have helped with calming my urges down.

8. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 19 check in. Something I still have trouble with is feeling guilty about how people around me react such as them getting angry. And these feelings of guilt can lead to a relapse. I will talk to my therapist about this.

9. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

The big day 20 checking in. Now I feel my energy really coming back. I think that all of your desire for life and creative thinking gets depleted when you relapse.

10. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

I have relapsed. I will update here when I've reached the first 24 hours.

Lucifer. likes this.
  11. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 1 - Youngling. I had a great workout session at the gym today. A lot of chest and arm exercises with the dumbbells, as heavy as I can lift. I feel a significant surge in my well being when I lift heavy weights, and I feel like I'm on the right path making better choices.

I read through the posts here I made almost a year ago and I think I have better insights into how to be more skillful in nofap. Also I will simply not focus on women at all, not look at them and just go into my own world.

Lucifer. likes this.
  12. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 2 - Youngling. I had another great workout at the gym today, and I look forward to another great day tomorrow at the gym after work. My objective is to focus on an anti pmo life, a life where it's so full that pmo would seem like a drag. I think that I did feel the knockback from relapse even 2 days later today at the gym. Hot flashes and a sickening feeling. But I also feeling the really good effects from the gym. It's weird, that I never really experienced what it's like to walk around with stretched out and strengthened hips. It just feels good.

13. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 3 - Youngling. I don't mean to make this a gym blog, but another good workout and it was leg day. It's good to get out among people that aren't co-workers and customers. And I've been consistent with the gym now and I really like it. It has been helping to keep my energy up. Also I do no cardio, just pumping weights.

Lucifer. likes this.