1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Will be taking a chance at this, time to start my training.

Lucifer., Luxor and Dovahkin101 like this.
  2. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Order

整列するおとこ likes this.
  3. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 67,68, 69, 70 and 71. Checking in.

Dovahkin101 and Lucifer. like this.
  4. Days 38, 39, and 40 checking in.

Luxor and Dovahkin101 like this.
  5. Day 1. All I have to do is keep a clean history and search, it’s seriously that easy.

Luxor, Lucifer. and Dovahkin101 like this.
  6. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 4 - Youngling. I have a choice in whether I act on urges or not.

Lucifer. and Luxor like this.
  7. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 5 - Youngling. There is no positive benefits to pmo. Somewhere in the depths of my mind I was convinced over the years that I got something good in return from my pmo addiction. But it is empty in the end and I gain nothing from it. All that happens is that I lose vital energy to live my life.

8. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Youngling. I have relapsed again. I think that I don't have a clear idea in my mind of why I've chosen to move on from pmo. Every relapse it seems like an automatic sort of thing that just happens to me. But my therapist said to me that there is a line of reasoning I accept, even if its unconsciously, reasons I've agreed to to make it okay to relapse. It must be a very old line of reasoning that I agreed to because I became addicted as a child. I think I agree to relapse because it simply feels good and makes me feel temporarily comfortable. What I need to do is make a list of new reasons why I want to move on from a pmo life, and onto a much better way of life that can only exist without pmo. The same kind of reasonings why I don't smoke or do hard drugs.

I will not agree to feel discouraged from relapsing, but simply think and work to find out why I relapsed and how I can improve from here. It's the worst thing to feel discouraged and demoralized because then I'm ultimately defeated by not putting in any effort anymore to get over this habit. I have made progress since I have started my nofap journey and I will keep making progress until I've finally overcome this.

Luxor likes this.
  9. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 72, 73, 74 and 75. Checking in.

Lucifer. likes this.
  10. Armin2468

Armin2468 Fapstronaut

11. I've relapsed, and found the source to be my lack of willpower, and one of the supplements I started taking, which ramped up my horniness levels to the extreme.

I'll be back to counting the days from Sunday.

Dovahkin101 and Luxor like this.
  12. As promised, back to start counting the days, so here I am. Day 1 checking in.

Dovahkin101 and Luxor like this.
  13. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 76, 77 and 78. Checking in.

Lucifer. likes this.
  14. Sister Natalie

Sister Natalie Fapstronaut

I would like to join.

JEDI KNIGHT and Lucifer. like this.
  15. Day 4 checking in.

Luxor likes this.
  16. LaUrss