1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 36 - Jedi Knight

47 days is a cracking streak. So much healing already. As long as it's just one relapse, you should recover very quickly and feel better during your next streak, as essentially, it'd only be one blip out of a long period of time.

2. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

3. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 23 - Padawan

[​IMG]

@JEDI KNIGHT Thanks for the honesty. As I saw a comment about this earlier somewhere else, alcohol is a depressant. Not a good way to combine it when you feel lonely. Avoid that. 47 days is good so do not fret. Rise and pick yourself up fellow Jedi Friend. Watch out for the chaser effect. Let's go.

Ūruz, I am starting to think you found out of my challenges (Interstellar) because I said it on my journal lol. Any way, glad to have you on board instead by myself even though I know I can do it alone. Let's go buddy.

Any way, doing my best in all the challenges that I am in. One last go on Hard Mode unless I pass my milestones here first then I can give myself a couple more tries in Hard Mode.

Victory for this day. No PMO. And feeling the flatline.
    Victory just as Padawan Obi-Wan & Anakin. How did Maul lose this? I always wondered about this.

Fighting the dark side.

Keep Training

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2023
  5. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

6. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

1/100
    Thanks a lot guys
    @LLOYYD @Red_John, it was just a slip not a fall. i will watch on the chaser effect and avoid alcohol.
    I feel with a little less energy but i keep the bar high on my work and activities. no excuses.

jedi dont give up, i will go for the 100 days again.
    AB968C1D-4EF2-4FA3-AC76-54C34E82503E.jpeg
    81056FC1-A05A-4D4C-8448-36CB61B7B9C4.jpeg

7. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

9. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 24 - Padawan

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@JEDI KNIGHT Of course, as long as you don't quit. Take your time. You got this. And the last photo, that is a good quote. Inspiring fellow Jedi friend.

Yoda: But agree with your taking this boy as your Padawan learner...I do not.
    Obi-Wan: Qui-Gon believed in him.
    Yoda: The chosen one the boy may be. Nevertheless, grave danger I fear in his training.
    Obi-Wan: Master Yoda, I gave Qui-Gon my word. I will train Anakin. Without the approval of the council, if I must.

Yoda: Qui-Gon's defiance I sense in you. Need that you do not. Agree with you the council does. Your apprentice Skywalker will be.

Continuing...
    Mace Windu: But which was destroyed? The master or the apprentice?

Jedi Knight rank, not yet for me. Still on my way! Still fighting like Padawan Anakin :)
    And feeling flatline again. I feeling like an asexual person lol. Not much urges I guess. One of these days in my check in I will post memes that I saved for Star Wars that I found funny. Not now but later though :emoji_slight_smile:

Fight the dark side. Let's go Fellow Jedis.

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
  10. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 38 - Jedi Knight

The image you posted @JEDI KNIGHT really struck me. It pretty much certifies in my mind that Obi-Wan Kenobi was the greatest of all the Jedi. Forget about Midi-Chlorian count and sheer power. When you look at who adhered to the principles of the light in the darkest moments, Kenobi's unrivalled... in my opinion of course. :)

[​IMG]

11. Quickaston

Quickaston Fapstronaut

12. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

13. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

Day 2/100
    Totally is the best and after all that he went 20 years in the exile to wait the right moment to train luke, never lost hope.
    E11DB53B-C73A-452A-BD0C-6E421208249E.jpeg

14. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

15. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 25 - Padawan

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@Ūruz I have joined 60, 90, 365 challenges just to let you know lol. Let's go buddy. As a fellow friend here said, "It's waste of time". Quoted from Angel in regards to starting in Day 0 in challenges. So might as well join in already and not start from Day 0. I don't want to wait and waste more time atm :D I might do with the other challenges as well if I decide to :emoji_laughing:

@Red_John Because He is more aligned with the light side as someone would described no matter the circumstance. It is admirable.

I had a dream that I somehow relapsed. It made no sense. Then had another dream until I woke up. Relieved it was only a dream.

My story continues as a Padawan like Anakin.
    Fight the dark side.

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Quickaston

Quickaston Fapstronaut

Day 2. Brain is justifying a relapse but so far im feeling better now. Just need to keep moving forward.

Those who resist the dark side are strong. Those who embrace it are weak.

Attached Files:

17. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

18. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

19. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 321, 322, 323, 324, 325 and 326. Checking in.

Red_John, JEDI KNIGHT, LLOYYD and 2 others like this.
  20. Quickaston

Quickaston Fapstronaut

Day 3. We keep going forward.

Red_John, JEDI KNIGHT, LLOYYD and 2 others like this.