1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 56!
    Hell yeah! Happy to have you in! Let's go!
    Well, I joined them all, ehehehehehehahahahahahahaHAHAHA!
    The way I look at it, the more challenges I'm in the more strings to hold me from falling. Indeed, no reason to waste time, if you gonna do them at some point might as well start now!
    The most fun is probably the duels, cos you are not just battling a counter but other people too, so there is some extra pride and competitive spirit involved, so might push you further. And if you fail it might give an excuse for your opponent to fail too, and you don't want that on you.
    If you want to join all the rest of the challenges that I am doing I will be happy to have you friend, but I warn you, there is a lot of them—I am a challenge addict now! :oops: So maybe not all, for your own sanity lol, but you should join at least a few more. :p

3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 26 - Padawan

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you and yes of course. I only join in the ones I'm interested in or intriguing that I can use to use while I am still ranking up in other challenges. I found one more and it is a dead challenge. Ah the NoFap Duels. Maybe later I decide. Not right now though. Final countdown I am thinking about joining and using it as a milestone challenge. Maybe I might go further and eventually do Legend rank. I will see. I might join the challenges that I thinking of atm (I.e. Matrix and the first Super Saiyan Challenge). Some your not allowed to check in later if you have a longer streak at a certain point. Just wondering how do you even keep track with all your check ins? Lol. Yeah, not all of them I am going to join...haha. Any way, it feels kind of competitive with the other challenges with the check ins especially when someone is taking this journey seriously haha. TBH I feel a competitive spirit in me a bit in me since you joined the other dead challenges that I am in these days. I don't know that is how I am feeling these days as well lol. That's it.

For the record just like Anakin I would have crushed on Padme (Natalie Portman) as well lol. You get the picture with both of them. They came together as one eventually. I would have taken her as well. (I.e. Wife her) I wondered she has similar feelings when they first met as well?? Wow, easy for him. That is how I am in this situation. If it is mutual, if I find out on her side somehow some way I am in. But not now for me for personal reasons as I said in my past posts here. Focusing on this NoFap journey and other aspect as well. Just like a Jedi monk per say. That's it.

Just like fighting against a dark Jedi, one small opening you have then it can be your downfall in a fight. Same with this NoFap. You know your weakness. I know mine at least and still trying to discover other weaknesses on my end as well.

Stay vigilant fellow Jedis. Fight the dark side.

Keep Training

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2023
  4. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

5. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

6. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 57!
    Well for me I joined most of them at day one, so there is not much to keep track on, cos the days are all the same (with couple exceptions, like for example in The Final Countdown you count differently, etc).
    Let me know which one is it and I shall join you too, ya know I love them challenges! If it's dead we can revive it! :emoji_smiling_imp:
    I mean, the Anakin was a coomer. The whole reason why Palpetine was even able to manipulate him into the dark side was because he had onenitis for Padme. If he would have stuck to the semen retention ways of the Jedi then Clone Wars would have not even started. The whole galaxy split in war—all because of one smp!
    All though I gotta admit, the princess did look very wifable :emoji_yum: (No! What am I saying! It's the dark side in me—you're are a Jedi Ūrus, focus, use the force! :emoji_triumph:).

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  8. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 27 - Padawan

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lama Su: Magnificent aren't they?

Clone troopers is still superior than Storm troopers IMO :emoji_smile: Still my favorite!

Mace Windu: What is it?
    Yoda: Pain, suffering, death I feel. Something terrible has happened. Young Skywalker is in pain. Terrible pain.

Fight the dark side.

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ūruz, Chuck Palahniuk and Red_John like this.
  9. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Then again most of it is all simple check ins for you any way so you can go with a breezes with it by simultaneously check in easily.
    My message below your reply, that was my commentary about Anakin not included to your reply but alright. I wouldn't say Anakin was a coomer but that's your opinion. I wouldn't say he was beating the guy down below when he was alone...but ok LOL. Right, if he controlled his urges then said future wouldn't happen. Well as it is said, the prophecy has been fulfilled regardless. I still feel bad for him. But still relatable to me than the other characters.
    This will turn into a spiritual discussion as Master Yoda have said "I sense much fear in you". Fear leads to one thing to another. Like P-subs leads to one thing and another if you put it that way :emoji_laughing: I would also say this about alcohol is another example as well. There are a few others as well. Hahaha...I always say it's the same with I am tempted to do the deed then the Vader in me comes out :emoji_joy: Still really debating now on the Final Countdown Challenge. I'm a bit eager to do it. Still thinking of the Super Saiyan Challenge. The Lord of the Rings because I am still a fan and I will doing it because a few friends are there. Climbing the ladder again. I can check later but no later than 90 days. If I tell you the other dead challenges I know your going to join in as well. One is DC Universe Rebirth Challenge and Ultimate Pokemon Challenge. DC I would possibly join but no to the Pokemon. But Pokemon makes sense because you are evolving lol. If your a Pokemon fan I guess why not if you like it. That is all for now on the ones I found. I am thinking of creating my own challenge but I don't know. I'm not sure if I would be a good creator like others. Also commitment as well. That's it.

10. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

11. Quickaston

Quickaston Fapstronaut

Day 4. Cruising through with relative ease. God is good and things are well with my girl.

12. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

Day 5/100
    Feeling strong and with energy again. even more than before. I feel in control of my cell adiction but sometimes when i have a free time i can be indulgent and ending with of a lot of time waste.
    i will start to schedule my days and see the results. small improvements leads to the big ones. will detox like obi wan in tatooine.
    654D12E0-0230-4335-A363-A2D4372CF11B.jpeg

Red_John, LLOYYD, Ūruz and 1 other person like this.
  13. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

14. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 58!
    Probably all day every day, since the age of 8, while thinking of Padme. :oops: Maybe not anymore after he became Darth Vader, but that's just probably cos his member turned into a charcoal after that fight with Obi. :D
    I figured, I just wanted to shit on Anakin lol. Don't mind me, hehe, just messing around.
    So he's your favorite, huh?
    Why eager? It's a cool one—I like collecting achievements!
    Yep!
    Sounds to me like you are still undecided; whenever you end up joining to whatever you decide to join just summon me by tagging me and I will show up. :cool:

15. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 28 - Padawan

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Anakin: Life seems so much simpler when your fixing things. I'm good at fixing things. Always was. But I couldn't--Why'd she have to die? Why couldn't I save her? I know I could have!
    Padme: Sometimes there are things no one can fix. You're not all powerful, Ani.
    Anakin: Well I should be! Someday I will be. I will be the most powerful Jedi ever. I promise you. I will even learn to stop people from dying.

Padme: Anakin.
    Anakin: It's all Obi-Wan's Fault! He jealous! He holding me back!
    Padme: What's wrong, Ani?
    Anakin: I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead. Every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them!
    Padme: To be angry is to be human.
    Anakin: I'm a Jedi. I know I am better than this.

Anakin: I wasn't strong enough to save you, Mom. I wasn't strong enough. But I promise I won't fail again. I miss you...so much.

I will get to funny part first. "I wasn't strong enough"
    Would you say that after a reset/relapse? Lol :emoji_grin::emoji_joy:

Life is more simpler when you are fixing things. When he said "I know could have". That is the same with thing with after my failures here. I guess "I wasn't strong enough" yet. Maybe this time around I make it in this current streak great. As long as I stick what I need to do. Even though failure is a process. And in the end once I get it 100% then "I promise I won't fail again". I will be the most powerful Jedi ever.

The Skywalkers are my favorite characters yes including Ben Solo as well even if it was brief. Even though everyone loves Obi-Wan the most I guess because he is align more to the light side. Perfection I guess. Throughout this journey I also became to like Qui-Gon Jinn a little more during my check ins here. Similar to Anakin in one aspect I would say as well.

Temptation, it came from looking through a woman's IG. When I was looking through her content which was all thirst traps for some reason my urges starting building to medium urges. Almost to high urges but the moment I exited it then it became little to no urges. Bizarre, it felt as if it was magic when I came across her page. Then when exiting her page then my urges became flatline again. That's it for that.

This the day I left off when I first came back here last year. This was my best streak ever on my No PMO streak. 28 days of No PMO. Let's see if I can go further.

Considering whether or not I should stay in the forums for long. JEDI KNIGHT and others, maybe ghosting time. Even though I might want to stick around until Day 90 - 100. Because I was considering daily check ins for until 120 days or so. Then maybe not daily check ins. I want to use my time for other things as well. I will still be on my streak but I don't want to spend too much time here considering the fact that I am also in quite of number challenges here lol. (E.g. I spend on writing on my entries/check in and I don't want to go to the gym anymore because I'm sleepy or something :emoji_frowning2::emoji_angry: ) I need more energy too.

I rather do something else to be honest than being here in the forums. But I will still be keeping up. Again, it is taking my time away. But I guess it keeps me away from doing the deed I guess even though I am in flatline most of the time now a days for the moment.

Well buddy Ūruz, still considering to join in a little more challenges here because checking in to my challenges is getting a bit annoying. Time wasting in a sense especially since I have been putting a lot here in this challenge lol.

I am even lazy to write on my physical journal. Yes, some of you fellow Jedi friends knows this I have one especially JEDI KNIGHT and Angel. It takes time to do that as well depending on what the day brings. That is why I rather do Luxor's method. It saves times any way. That's it.

I don't know what type of attack I will get from the dark side but I will surely do my best to prepare.
    Fighting the dark side every day. Looking forward on going further on this NoFap journey. Semen retention/NoFap/no PMO all the time fellow Jedis.
    Let's go Jedis.

Keep Training

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Maybe lol. I know your messing around. For the record, Luke is my favorite but Anakin grown in me over time. In reality, I am more Anakin than Luke. Even though I aspire to be more like Luke. For the Final NoFap Challenge, seems intriguing but it seems you must check in no later than 10 days. I might go ballsy and do Legend rank though :emoji_grin:. Not sure yet. I'm feeling confident but I think it might not be a good choice since I am still working on the lower streaks before tackling the bigger numbers. It seems you want to achieve all the rank. Awesome, whatever works for you. It will take a while though to get all of them. I might do that if I restart my streak on Hard Mode if I fail. Sure, I will tag you whenever I decide to join the others in minds :emoji_thumbsup:Eventually you will find out any way lol.

17. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

18. Quickaston

Quickaston Fapstronaut

Day 5. Going strong, feeling great. Woke up feeling like a beast with a raging boner not for P. Controllable urges. Feeling better. We keep moving forward.

19. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

20. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 59!
    You know there is a middle way, right? You don't have to leave forums if you need more free time; it only takes so much time cos you post all those GIFs and write long journal entries, but you could just post a quick number and that's it, like most people. I'm in 30 challenges, lol, and it takes me less than 10 minutes every morning top post in all of them. That's not that much time wasted—that's time invested, cos it keeps me motivated. But that's just me, maybe posting just a number without GIFs is not fun for you, you do you friend. :)

It does make the most sense to start from the bottom and work your way up.
    1340 days brother! :emoji_triumph:
    :emoji_thumbsup: