1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 61 - Jedi Master

[​IMG][​IMG]

@Red_John I hope it (NAC) does work as intended for you John on this journey. I would like to hear from your end when you finish it.

I am more a Jedi Guardian than a Jedi Consular. Just as my personality to Anakin as well.
    But I would interested as a Temple Guard because of their outfit and yellow/gold lightsaber haha.

Fight the dark side

Prophecy.
    Padme: Anakin!

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
  4. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

5. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 62 - Jedi Master

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Temptations from the dark side. Morning wood and little bit fantasizing. Well some online and it became boredom when I was searching. The void again? I craved intimacy and sex. I craved more intimacy more than PMO. Slightly wanted to PMO due to boredom but as I said it was more on craving intimacy for a woman. Has PMO numbed this feeling? Semen Retention is making me feel this way more now?? That's it for now.

Angry earlier and some due to talking with my mother. Talking with my mother recently is frustrating. It's making me angrier. Maybe I would have built up more frustrations to want to do the deed if I kept talking with my mother?? Hmm possibly not.

Possibly getting a little more angrier. Energy building up?
    Not sure.
    Will no PMO will solve your problems in other areas in life? Yes and a no. If no benefits occur then what are you going to do now? Just a thought.
    I know why I am still holding it and let's just say it is a spiritual reason. I'll leave it at that.

I guess I have started to feel a lot better in mood wise later in the day. Not too bad.

Last note, I never would have thought Ūruz would join the other newly created challenges from fellow Jedi brother Red_John lol.
    Well I guess since once he finishes one then he decides to do another I guess. :emoji_laughing: Speaking of challenges, I still have ideas of my own already. 180 - 365 days. Not sure if it will be structured well or so. One of them is a duplicate challenge since I am in one of them. Wouldn't make sense. Oh well. Just a thought. Not 100 % going to go through with it yet.

Last Episode of The Mandalorian is about Redemption. Amazing, my craving of mine as well.
    This is the way :)

Fight the dark side

Keep training

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
  8. Day 6. My last day as a youngling!

9. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

10. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

12. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 63 - Jedi Master

[​IMG][​IMG]

Light temptations in the mind and some online from the dark side to PMO. Good.
    "I am a Jedi. I know I am better"

Fight the dark side

Keep Training

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
  13. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

14. Day 7 my first day as a Padawan.

Chuck Palahniuk, Luxor, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  15. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

16. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

17. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 64 - Jedi Master

[​IMG][​IMG]

Some temptation from the dark side and elevated urges a bit due to doing IF. That's it.

Extra because I am motivated from my other posts from other challenges (I.e. Harry Potter)
    Fighting the dark side like this as a
    Jedi Master. Because it feels like this every time.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Fight the dark side

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chuck Palahniuk, Luxor, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  18. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut