1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 65 - Jedi Master

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I was thinking of another challenge too recently. (I.e. creation of a new one). The opposite of my one of my challenges. Hmm a year challenge and the same rules similar to Harry Potter and Iron Man Challenge. Not just Hard Mode but any type of challenges you may choose to do (E.g. No PMO, no PM, no MO, no M, and no P). Most definitely I will be doing Semen Retention on that. Just an idea fellow Jedis.

Reflection time, why do you do this NoFap journey? Is it because something happened in your marriage/relationship and then that is why you decide to quit? Or it is finally enough you made up your mind that P and M is a destructive habit. So that why you decided to start now? Thinking about what Force Ghost Luxor's past conversation here in the Jedi Temple. Well the people who started it because of a crisis then why did you wait until now? I'll reference this conversation later here.

In my case, I am doing it now for personal reasons but more aligned with spiritual reasons. I have changed but it took time to fix some of my issues while being here. I did most of it (fixed) but not fully 100% yet. Surely, I can do it now with this current streak. I think I can do it now. Not 100% but I am a sure I can reach to my main goal here on Hard Mode. Every day Jedis. Even though I still desiring the benefits of it for the most part (Semen Retention/NoFap). I have to fight regardless.

Fight the dark side

Keep Training

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
    Chuck Palahniuk, Luxor, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  4. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 22 - Padawan

@LLOYYD My reason is sort of spiritual. By that, I mean I'm a big believer in the Law of Attraction, and when I was younger, before NoFap, my life was incredible. Success at school, friendships, enjoyment in all activities, and being able to experience incredible things and attend once in a lifetime events. Since PMO really consumed me, that all stopped. I'm a believer that we all have our own energy fields, and PMO depletes that. The stronger the energy field, the stronger and more successful you are at attracting the best things in life. The force flows through you, making life feel great and joyous. You harbour a magnetism, attracting people and opportunities. Your field is a vibrational match to all that is wonderful, simply through not fapping (in my opinion).

Like Star Wars, there's more talk about the zero-point field. Science has confirmed this existence, but it's purely scientific, based on the detection of heat in a vacuum. Nothing to do with spiritual stuff, although people are starting to make the connection. I do believe the quantum field around us is connected to us, just like Star Wars, and the stronger we are, the easier it is for the "force" to flow through us, and for us to be the masters of our destiny, as opposed to an observer (lacking power due to to PMOing).

My field is severely depleted, so I must build it up.

5. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 66 - Jedi Master

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Great point @Red_John Indeed fellow Jedi friend. I was thinking about it oh I might do more daily check ins to the follow my story if you know what I mean on every end of the message lol. I must Force Ghost like Fellow Jedi Luxor soon. I hope. If you know what I mean :)

Well as I said, I am stronger than ever before. I believe I can meet my goals here now even though I am not 100% yet. I must abstain regardless of benefits or not. I guess you can say my magnetism will further if I abstain longer but for now not much manifesting the positive benefits. Maybe it will be different now. I will have to go longer which I am fine but it will take longer.

When I felt the benefits of this journey, it was real and I was only experiencing at 20+ days (Hard Mode)/ 30+ days (Semen Retention). That was my first try coming back here. Then I was asking myself why not much compared to before. In fact, I am doing at lot better now compared to all my previous streaks.

I do believe though one of benefits can be on animals. They can sense I feel. Maybe women will be less afraid of me when I am in a longer streak of retention I guess. As I feel I am intimidating person to be assumed.

Hmm. More work on the spiritual I must.
    [​IMG]

Earlier temptations came online, a little bit of fantasizing & craving for sex but I didn't yield to the temptations of the dark side. Good enough to actually give in but I didn't.

Despite of my feelings of discouragement and such, I am glad I able to endure. Always fighting the dark side.
    As a
    Jedi Master, I must be patient.

And it still feels like Kamino over here again. When will it stop lol.

Fight the dark side

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2023
    Chuck Palahniuk, Luxor, Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  8. IntoTheLight999

IntoTheLight999 Fapstronaut

And so it begins! Day One. May the force be with me. Always.

Chuck Palahniuk, Luxor, Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  9. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

10. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

11. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 67 - Jedi Master

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This was a real battle. You should have seen it for yourself. I got hit with urges and temptations just like yesterday but harder by the dark side. (I.e. Heavy urges). Rock hard down below to do the deed and give in to the dark side. Ready for sexy time 100%. The dark side hit me with P-images and videos. Lying in the bed very hard and helpless. You know what fellow Jedis? I still was able to resist the dark side! And eventually my urges subsided! Let's go!!
    [​IMG]

Just like Jedi Master Obi-Wan, I made it for the day. And no I don't think NAC helped. ;) I still need to see the results from it.
    Still enduring and fighting as a Jedi Master.

Fight the dark side

Keep Training

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
  12. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

13. IntoTheLight999

IntoTheLight999 Fapstronaut

14. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367 and 368. Checking in.

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 68 - Jedi Master

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@Luxor Congrats for one year! I am still trying to catch up to you Force Ghost Jedi brother lol.

From yesterdays check in, how did I survived that. That was amazing but I am glad and content I made it. I guess I am a little prepared now but I still need to practice some more like Jedi Ahsoka :) I need to be even more stronger than this. At this rate, I do believe she was also at rank of Master but unofficially like Anakin as well. And I still need to do Forcing Ghosting more like Luxor as well. Soon.

Some of the effects from last attacks is still lingering in my mind and down below. But it is under control. That's it.

It's cold and raining over here like Kamino. Damn.
    [​IMG]

Fight the dark side

Keep Training

Last edited: Mar 23, 2023
    Ūruz, Luxor, IntoTheLight999 and 3 others like this.
  17. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut