1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Yougotthis2

Yougotthis2 Fapstronaut

Last night was the closest I've come to breaking down so far. I thought it was getting easier. I woke up in the middle of an erotic dream at the beginning of an orgasm. Remembering what you all have said in this community and the reddit thread is what kept me strong from giving in to the fantasies and finishing off. Thank you thank you thank you! I always get more horny around my period. I'm trying to learn the difference between biological need and erotica/fantasy enduced compulsions, but sticking with hard mode for 90 days. I wonder what I'll learn through this experience?....
    Day 16

2. First day completed. Meditated this morning.

3. Sir Covo

Sir Covo Fapstronaut

Day 11, Padawan-

"There is a Ganjuko outside their normal hunting grounds on the plateau. You must remedy the situation." My master explained to me.

"But master... I don't have a lightsaber. How will I deal with the beast?" I had never dealt with anything like this in my old training.

"If you think that the lightsaber is the only way with an obstacle, my young apprentice, you will find your time in our order wanting. Now go."

"But I don' t kn-"

"What have we been doing on this planet? GO."

4. Slipped up gave to go back to zero

5. ProbingThoughts

ProbingThoughts Fapstronaut

6. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

7. kaow84141718

kaow84141718 Fapstronaut

Check-In: Rank 18 Padawan

May The Force Be With You!

8. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

9. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

Day 12, Padawan
    "Embrace others for their differences, for that makes you whole."

10. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

I relapsed quite badly in this last week, mainly because of the pressure of it being exam season and my brain was looking for some cheap escapism.

Im hoping to get back on the wagon this time and break through - checking in for day 2!

Marcus Aurelius and One Eyed Owl like this.
  11. Sir Covo

Sir Covo Fapstronaut

Day 12, Padawan-

I came upon a series of canyons. I heard the Ganjuko's bellowing cries echo from deeper in. I felt uncertain- unsure what I would be able to do against such a creature on my own. I had been trained at the temple in basic combat, but that didn't include 3 meter tall hairy giants!

I scaled down the walls of the canyon. I followed the flow of the jade colored river towards the beast

12. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Relapsed on friday ...
    Lesson learned and actions had been taken to ensure I stay strong!
    Check-in Day 1

Marcus Aurelius and One Eyed Owl like this.
  13. LethalSlim

LethalSlim Fapstronaut

14. ProbingThoughts

ProbingThoughts Fapstronaut

Day 8 - Padawan... f*cking hell... I'm feeling it today. Thank god for the "panic button".

15. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

16. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

17. kaow84141718

kaow84141718 Fapstronaut

Check-In: Rank 19 Padawan

May The Force Be With You!

18. JediMatt

JediMatt New Fapstronaut

sorry I haven't checked in for awhile. anyway I relapsed today and I am on day 0...