1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILE: (the beginning)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Beloxxi, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Beloxxi

Beloxxi Fapstronaut

Rome was not built in a day has been the maxim propelling the continuation. until the day it hits you so hard that its either you stop it or you suffer the ruins of Rome when it fell. Amidst the entire lies we see online about how helpful and beneficial it is to human health, we all know that it has its pejorative aftermath. "I will stop" has been a popular phrase. Even my heart believes without conviction that its not going to be the last. Deciding to Break free has been an easy task but undertaking the rigorous process to break from the shackles has been a pain in the throat as that craving creeps in like a thief and smears everything. "I can" but "I can't". I need to break free before my tiny weeny secrets gets blown but year in year out still the same thing. Today, I made a decision to stop though I did it. I will start counting from tomorrow being the 17 of august 2018 and I still need help on achieving this goal. You can readup https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/that-was-how-it-all-started.189312/

Future role model likes this.
  2. Good luck man. We are here for you.

3. Beloxxi

Beloxxi Fapstronaut

Today 17th day August officially marks the kick off of the no PMO mode. Honestly, am already looking forward to celebrating my first 30days.

A little question
    Can I have sex or engage in forplay with a gurl during this period?

4. It depends on your goal. On your counter it says no PM, which means orgasm during sex is allowed. There is harder mode-no PMO, where you aren't allowed even to have sex.