1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The journey starts

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Day 10
    Studied and went out with my family. It was quite a busy and didn't have any urges.

2. Day 11
    Nothing much happened. I studied as usual and today is my exam. I didn't have any urges. I actually woke up in the middle of the night and felt something is about to come out "down there" but I'm not sure whether it's semen or not. I didn't have an orgasm that's for sure. When I woke up a moment ago my pants seem to be clean and no stains in them.

D . J . likes this.
  3. Day 12
    It was quite exhausting day because I sat nearly 4 hours in the exam room and came home tired and hungry. I always feel so empty after every exam and I'm still not sure how well it went. So I didn't have urges or anything.

D . J . likes this.
  4. Day 13
    Quite busy day since I went almost straight from university to my training. After that I was too tired to do anything productive so I just ate and went to sleep

D . J . likes this.
  5. Day 14
    2 weeks complete! I have been succesful fighting off things that might trigger me and urges. One thing that i really struggle with and consider it my biggest trigger is leg fetish. It's something that I need to fight off harder.

D . J . likes this.
  6. akameaccel

akameaccel Fapstronaut

Stick to it! The victory will belong to you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. I will that's for sure. Also thanks for the support!

8. Day 15
    It was a hard day in university and I came home quite pissed off. Thankfully my sister cheered me up. So I didn't have urges or anything so it was a succesful day in that case. However when I went to sleep I saw my first legit wet dream in maybe half a year. I've been really horny after wet dreams in the past so we'll see how can I handle it on my 16th day.

D . J . likes this.
  9. Day 16
    The wet dream didn't really bother me at all. The day went quite well thank god. However when I searched in google for a female race car driver.... her pictutes caught me off guard because there were pictures of her posing half naked... So I didn't bother to read about her but just closed the tab.

D . J . likes this.
  10. Day 17
    It went actually well. I had some urges and a very annoying boner. I've promised myself whenever I have a boner I won't touch my penis no matter what. But this time I got so hard to the point where the boner actually bothered me. It feels like the boner wants to rip off my pants and come out of there. So what saved me was when my sister called to pick her up from volley ball. Thank God!

D . J . likes this.
  11. Day 18
    It went really well as far as I can remember. Didn't have any urges or sexual thoughts.

D . J . likes this.
  12. Day 19
    It went again really well thank God! Nothing worth mentioning happened I studied and went to my training. Same old stuff.

D . J . likes this.
  13. Day 20
    No urges or anything so nothing really to update. All I can say is that it was a succesful day!

D . J . likes this.
  14. Abdi said

Abdi said New Fapstronaut

Good job man im in Day 1

Deleted Account and D . J . like this.
  15. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

That is enough to report. That is awesome!

Now it's time to create a proper journal. Go to the Reboot Logs and find your age group and begin a thread, which is your journal.

Copy/ paste a link here so that we can follow your journey.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Thank you again very much! I created my journal and you can find it here