1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

the lair and a thief or being a cry baby pretending so cheap?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by aarush goyal, Aug 31, 2020.

1. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

i dont know under which thread i should put it in. but i need someone to talk to. but i do have a girlfriend why am i not talking to her?
    because i need space on my own and i wanna see who i am and wanna focus on my character and carrier.
    whats wrong?
    as exams are getting close i am being affraid that how would i handle this stuff near exams. because i masturbate due to stress and i need something which could give me high as masturbation.. i dont know what should i use to replace this thing to get same level of high.

i a book i have read that you can find your happiness in a hand full of sand because world has taken a thousands of years in creating that sand.

this nice sounds nice but i doubt on it in real.. i mean fapping does makes me feel good and when i trying to convince my self that no that i can handle this i can get same enjoyment in something else. i feel so stupid who is lying to him self.

2. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

in a movie named x men professor accepts the pain in his head and accepted being a handicap so he could come out of drug and stuff and he accepted so much of pain just to improve himself. shouldn't i be ready to accept pain in my life?

3. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

i am so running out of time. i didn't like this kind of conversation you know but since i have now... i am intended to keep talking till i find the end.

4. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

see mo f o if your are seeing these threads and you are not doing something which could make me realise that you were here.. such a d u m a s s u r

5. You okay?

6. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

just wanted someone to hear me crying ( saying stuff)

7. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

intresting i wanna see people hear me crying... i dont feel like that very often

8. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

help is so expensive dude i hired a doctor she charged me like 10$ for an hour and i am poor i can't afford that much so i came here.

9. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

am i getting shameless these days because when i hired a lady doctor i wasnt ashamed of telling her that i am fapping addict... two times i talked to doctors two diffrent doctors male one said totally diffrent stuff and female one said totally diffrent