1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Last and The Beginning : A Final Thread.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Created my account on February 2022.
    Relapsed many times until May 28th, when i started my journey effectively.

And here i am.
    January 30th, 2023
    8 months,
    248 calendar days

I slipped only 3 times within 8 months.
    And, this first 2023 no slip at all. After 9 years since 2014, now i say "welcome back to you o my life, my white-chrystal-clear year". This 2023 is just my early years before the "fall" that had been lost , before i "ate that forbidden fruit", and i find it back rn. But more than that, now i have it with my full conscious and control as an adult guy, The former was because i was a fool innocent boy. This 2023 is only the beginning of my renewal life, my true journey without enslavement to lust, i know the threat of getting slipped or relapsed again is still exist until this very second, im still aware of it, and i won't lower my defence. In fact, the enemies are increasing their power, i see them anywhere. All I'm sayin is that the urge and lust are not longer my main focus, otherwise i have to face much enemies like slothness, procrastinating, distortion, demonic symbol, (WEF held a forum when i write this, idk what those mad plans they re making to this world). I don't know, just an ocean of enemy. But still God is my source of power.
    At last, i no longer in this forum for further. There are many mission i got to crush in this life.
    My biggest hope for you kings, c'mon y'all can do this. Y'all can do this f*cking stuff. Are you a man? Does a man let himself being a damn stupid weakling?! No kings, no, a man only born for two reason, to build and to fight.
    When a man moves himself rather than being played, that's when the game actually begin.

Because this is my last post, here a bonus for you brothers, i will reveal a bit about myself : My username was suspicious_man (Among Us theme)
    I'm 21 years from Indonesia. I'm undergraduate student and this is my last years on campus life. My hobby is reading conspiracy theories , seriously lol, and working out, i am a fan of calisthenics. i do some martial art like Taekwondo and boxing, not a pro, but capable enough for me to know how to punch a big-mouth's liver.
    Well, that's it.
    I hope y'all the best. This is POSSIBLE.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2023