1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The life beyond my fantasy... Part 2

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by BarronABS, Nov 26, 2016.

1. BarronABS

BarronABS Fapstronaut

Recounting my life stories helps me to to let them go. In my fantasy life I have dreamed of everything. But more than anything, I wanted to be accepted by everyone and to be the focus of the company. I wanted instant gratification as a pill for my aching soul. It is like when you are a junky. You inject yourself a heroin and the moment it gets in your bloodstream, your pupils get diluted and you start to breath heavily, your veins get visible and you push out a prolonged sigh of relief. It was that way with jerking off. I would jerk off and it was like a helping hand to escape the hardships and the difficulties of this world. When I was horny, I was super-agitated and I was destructive. I could do some crazy things that I would never do in normal state of mind. I would write to some girls and be a laughingstock. So the only thing that I could do was to release the urge and wait fearfully when it would come back with double ferocity. In-between each masturbation session I was attacked by morbid and horrendous thoughts. I was getting lost in the torrents of those thoughts. I would remember previous bullyings and start fighting with imaginative enemies running to and fro in the room. It was depleting my energy. I was trying to tell someone my sufferings but I was ashamed to. They would laugh at me. That was the only thing I encountered in my life. Maybe my brain cooked it up but the bullings were killing me. I know it was all my fault. I was not myself and I was afraid to stand up for myself for not to get beaten. My mother was beating me and I was doing my best to escape it rathen than facing it. But I knew also there was noone who would teach me how to stand up for myself. I was trying to please everyone and instead of making friends with "average" guys I was trying to be friends with popular guys to show everyone that I had some value. But those guys were expoiting me and laughing at me. Every day I was coming home and the hell was welcoming me again. I was making myself comfortable on the sofa and after jerking off I would clean the strains on the sofa with the cushion and then put it under my head on the opposite side...

dmanslide, AndySky180 and D . J . like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing.

BarronABS likes this.
  3. tout ça pour ça

tout ça pour ça Distinguished Fapstronaut

This is very true for a lot of people here. I know that the PMO cycle would make me do stuff I would never do normally.
    It is great to recognise this and try to move out of it. Keep on working at it.

dmanslide, AndySky180 and BarronABS like this.