1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Yes, exercise is key. Not only for those suffering with PAWs, the natural endorphin release from moving is, in my opinion, crucial for human thriving.

You are correct, this is very important. There is a small but still significant correction I will make to your proposal. It is not only irrational beliefs that will surface. The addictive mind is cunning, it will bring forth very strong, perceived rational and logical arguments. It is not always a clear irrational thought, quite the contrary sadly. It is very important to call out that belief as the voice of the addict, expose it for the liar that it is. This will strengthen your resolve. As you mentioned, writing it out will help it stick.

This is a big part of what has lead me this far.

2. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

3. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

4. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. Day 1. I had a relapse to masturbation late last night. I know one thing I could have done better to save myself, which was breathing exercises and mindfulness, but the physicality of the urge felt so overwhelming and unstoppable that I'm not sure it would have helped. It really doesn't feel like I'm the one masturbating. My body is masturbating and I'm just along for the ride whether I like it or not.

WHY

IS

THIS

SO

DIFFICULT?!

6. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

35 days
    This time I'll make it to the 90

7. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Slain by a wraith... Not sure what to say. I'm tired these days.

8. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

484 days high king
    553 days no PMO, semen retention

9. newbobido

newbobido Fapstronaut

Day 4

Did my morning meditation. And in the middle of it I just got hit with one frame from one scene I remember, and I can’t shake this picture out of my head. This is madness.

It’s been an hour and a half already and every ten seconds it’s popping up in my head.

That is just stupid. I don’t want to relapse because of one fucking picture.

Sometimes this fight is just shitty. I’ve done hard stuff in my life before. But this is the one thing in my life that truly makes me feel week like a child. There is just no reason for this to be so hard.

10. newbobido

newbobido Fapstronaut

Fuck

Nazgul again.

That ONE fucking picture I could not get out of my head killed me and took me down.

11. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

12. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Completed Day 9 yesterday but masturbated today. Not going to give in though, No Nut November is on!

13. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

There you go ;)

14. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship!! :)

Good day so far, though i feel a bit tired now after lunch.

Some incidents among the Companion today, i hope you guys can recover from that and get back on the horse :).

As for me, i got to confess something, i´m refraining a bit from posting, since my last collapse showed me that i´m still far from mastering the reboot process, i´m still learning. so i´m afraid somehow that i could give wrong advice to you guys, so i will focus on my own journey and start giving support once i feel stability and confidence in my strategy, especially in the long run.

i know in the short run how things are, the tactics, but in the long run, i´m still a newbie, i still have lot´s of things to learn and improve.

Anyway, all information that i learn i´ll glady share it with you Fellowship.

Have a good Sunday my friends. See you tomorrow :)

15. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

16. hakihitoro

hakihitoro Fapstronaut

17. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Water fast
    6/7
    Almost done day 6 and starting day seven.

Good day, it took more effort to do the same activities but I did some running, weights, yoga. Mental clarity is good.

One day to go

18. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Day 4 or 5

No cravings, which is good, but just struggling with some laziness and low energy. I guess it happens. I know I'll feel better once I start a task and dig into it.

19. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 1 - Orc

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! It's my Dad's birthday today so we spent some time hanging out with each other and playing board games with the family which was really nice.

20. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut