1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I can relate

2. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

I'm Nazgul. Day 0. My journay begins today. This is going to be another start but this time I will make it (not fake it). I try to have faith in myself.

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  4. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Welcome brother! To have faith in your self is the key!

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

We do not control by force but by personal example, by action out of love and sharing the light of truth, for it's the truth born out of love that sets us free from the darkness of ignorance and shows us our path.

6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

So does absolute most of us who live these times-living without prayer and faith, not knowing ourselves and what we are capable of , looking and trying to find something which doesn't exist but only in glimpses of the kingdom...
    This is a great piece from one of my favorite movies:

'...How do I know if the picture is right?
    -If it comes from inside you-always right.' KK

7. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Don't worry, brother. I won't fail this time.

8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Yesterday I come across a good,sensible advice for those who just started their journey. Hope it will be of help to you too brother:

9. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

Thx for the welcome! Haha funny pics you guys have here :D

10. IveWastedMyTime

CHECK IN
    Day 1 1/2

So my day was super full yesterday, Ive done so much things, that at the evening I fall asleep by "accident" and slept very long today, so I forgot to call back ... training was a bit to hard I guess, Im tired today- but its okay I will write down a lot then...

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Brothers feeling horny is being in lust and it leads only one way to relapse. It means that you are entertaining some dirty thoughts and wrong beliefs in your minds for otherwise you would be at peace. We all need constant reminder of what we are , of our goals, of what pmo really is and what it does to us. It's like learning to drive where you have to be mindful and keep repeating until it becomes your nature and you no longer need to think about it to know what's right and do it. Do not fool yourself by thinking- we heard something once ,we did it once, we are good-for we are not good and we are very capable of very soon forgetting truths and reverting to the dirty bog of old filthy ways of self-destruction. One of the worst things pmo does to us it renders us useless by damaging our mental faculties, our concentration, comprehension, our memory etc. which are required of us in any worthwhile undertaking in the world we live in. Please brothers do not harm yourself believing that a minute of excitement worth a broken life ,locked in circles of endless relapses, shame, low- self esteem (flowing naturally out of damages we inflict on ourselves by indulging in pmo and sex for the sake of feeling lust and not for procreation)

12. IveWastedMyTime

I'll definitely check this out, thx ! :)

13. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

14. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Thanks Slider8. You're doing a great job. But nofap is easy in the morning and extremely hard at night. I learned it the hard way.

15. Pathfinder Lazarus

Pathfinder Lazarus Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete! Nothing to report in particular, no urges whatsoever thankfully. Onto day 2

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

It's because in the evening after a day's toil we are tired and often tend to neglect doing what has to be done whilst thinking that we deserved indulgence in sin on the account of our hard work out of habit built through multiple repititions of quenching every emotional disbalance with self destructive numbing of pmo, overeating and alcohol, hours senseless gaming like GTA and watching violent,sex and drugs filled movies which is often growing in us the spirit of atrosity,anger and disconnectedness from the real word people we live with...

17. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

18. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 310 no PMO. Had a great day yesterday with my family. Nothing really to report. Have a great day everyone.

19. sebacastillo003

sebacastillo003 New Fapstronaut

Well... This is my first try ever. I'm 21 years old and I've totally waste my life because of fap. I totally want a change and i know it will be so f difficult but i'll do my best. Best of luck to all of you guys.

20. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Welcome brother !:) Just read and study initial message,take on board the advice to follow it and come here often for refresher and communion with brothers on the same path. This way you find the best of luck with you!;)