1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. soggs1

soggs1 Fapstronaut

Day 10 today my last streak was 10 days, let's pass it tomorrow.

Ready to Stop, Chi405, Talz and 9 others like this.
  2. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 7!
    Medium urges yestarday but keeping strong!

Ready to Stop, Chi405, Talz and 7 others like this.
  3. Day 10 today! Yesterday was great, didn't really do much besides walk around neighborhood. I lost 2 ounces off weight, because I'm joining my country's military. They have specific weight/height requirements.

4. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

glad to have you here again!

5. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Awesome.

You totally beat a dead end looking situation. Panic button + cold shower + remembering advices... This were your weapons. You acted as an example of how we have to act, fighting with all we can to best the enemy.
    Next time you'll have a new weapon, this victory.

soggs1, Ready to Stop, Chi405 and 8 others like this.
  6. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Yet, I'm trailing behind again :)

7. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

me too tbh
    Im on day 0 - PMO
    Day 6 without O - but thats not worth anything^^

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  8. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Hey! I'm not even close to being married so I don't really have any experience in this. But I think that to "make love", both of you should want to, and if she doesn't, I think the best you can do is to find why (with her) and fix the problem. Maybe with couple therapy, or just by talking, being really open and sincere with each other.
    By your profile I see you are 25 yo right? I feel it can't be right by any means that she doesn't want to. You need to find and fix the issue.
    Also imo "making love" right now (without she wanting to) is going to make things worse.

9. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Day 179. Finally out of quarantine! Yay

10. Day 11
    No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

Doing an early check in. There'll be no urges tomorrow. I Know it.

11. Smith Sharp

Smith Sharp Fapstronaut

Day 8, I is now an Uruk-Hai hooray.

Ready to Stop, Chi405, Talz and 8 others like this.
  12. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 86, trod on!

13. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 79 checking in. I made some progress in the most challenging area of my life but at the same time didn't have any plan for today, and was rather unproductive everywhere else....but not in exercising . Managed to get myself rather exhausted after workout.;)

14. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

I've just watched the first episode of the Vikings. Thanks @nerdy_owl for your recommendation. I got hooked.

15. goldchain

goldchain Fapstronaut

Hello guys, hello again @RiseToGreatness , glad to see you still there. I'm here again after trying to manage this decease alone. I found that I need you guys, let's start from the bottom. I'm in, day 1 passed.

16. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

I feel sick (literally) and weak, I suppose because of a lot of energy used and the shock of the cold water. This is the first time in my life that I feel the water at this temperature.

You are right this is a victory. I think the first one; is the first time that a could survive these strong urges. I like the term weapons. It feels right to have won a battle.

Well, looks like my journey begins tomorrow after all ;)

17. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 31

One whole month free from PMO. Great to have made it to this milestone again, next thing on the horizon is to beat my PB in little under two weeks. Had a whisky with my flatmate and his fiancé to celebrate - he’s now 3+ years free from PMO and his support has been incredible.

Saw some unhelpful content on Instagram this afternoon and felt the urge to relapse, but beneath that was the sadness and disdain at what I was seeing. I know the world has become increasingly obsessed with sex, but some of what I saw that masqueraded as ‘PG’ content was just horrifying. Stay strong brothers and sisters, the journey is worth it.

18. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Checking in.

Today i hit my back squat personal record: 310lbs, my previous record was 265lbs! Tomorrow is chest day and i'll see if i can beat my bench press PR of 220lbs. I'm feeling very powerful on my workouts.

I've been having quick moments of medium urges followed by hours of calm, somehow i feel that i'm gettin' cleaner and cleaner from PMO, tomorrow i will accomplish 2 months of No-PMO. Let's get it!

Strenght & Honor!

19. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Don't think twice and uninstall Instagram. It is a source of urges.

20. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

I'm about to become an Elf, I love Rivendell so much ♥
    [​IMG]