1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut

Day 0 friends. Going to make it my last.

2. Day 2 complete -- joining the ranks of the lowly, enslaved Orcs.

Obviously there is some reason I cannot make it very far on my streaks. I think I have not properly identified why I relapse. If I abhor this behavior as much as I claim, what factor drives me to perform it anyway? Is it loneliness, boredom, sadness, indifference? I don't know, but cultivating a greater awareness of when I am experiencing these or similar emotions should help me avoid relapsing. PMO is meant to fill a void of some kind within ourselves. Old habits must be replaced with new ones; we can't rip out our mental circuitry, we can only rewire it.

St. Ignatius of Loyola, pray for us!

3. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

4. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Day 2
    Yes, it's a psychological warfare. The number next to the day makes a difference.

5. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 3

A strange feeling plagues me, but I'm not completely connected to it. I think it has something to do with procrastination, perfectionism, not feeling like I'm aloud to move forward... Something like that. It's certainly designed to keep me stuck.

I had some urges and temptations to PMO today, but I resisted. I get tired of typing "Day 0" and would like to not go that route...

I don't feel great right now, truth be told. I think something got spiked in me. I keep reviewing this webinar containing content that I know I need to master, but I think I'm sabotaging myself a bit trying to prevent myself from putting it into action.

6. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

7 days
    girls checked out: 1
    coffees: 2
    cold shower: no
    video games: ~2h

Well done @soggs1 and @Dropsique , we need more dwarfs!

7. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

8. Day 38...today my naughty mind was trying to peep into my "used to be" past activities...i am very shameful for my past activities, which i was again going to do that is watching other peoples Changing their clothes or even bathing...but my mind again resurrected that i am still fighting to get over my worst habits, i turned my eyes away from that place....i was again filled with shame and shyness, but i know i am still strong enough to leave any thing in this material world...and i am never going to slip in the hands of those things ever again...

9. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Thanks for the supportive words. It’s nice to know I’m not alone.

10. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 384 no PMO. Nothing really to share. Stay strong today everyone!

11. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

12. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

sadly day 0 again but it was a very short relapse at least- only a couple of minutes ... Im still sick af but no corona so far ... greets

13. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

14. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

Checking in--almost to Amon Hen...

“It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing.” — Boromir

15. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

It's your internal safety says that you need to work on your internal qualities,ethics,moral for without it you gonna become like super sports car with loose/broken brakes.

17. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well done brother,well done!:emoji_100:

18. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

19. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut