1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 8 done!
    Working on myself, keep strong my brothers!

2. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Day 276

I'm trying to start a new habit, interval fasting. 16/8 protocol. I'm not fat but I'm sick of my "love handles". I want them out of my body.

3. yogiguru

yogiguru Fapstronaut

4. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Day 2 complete - Orc

5. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

6. Day 2 complete.

The veterans can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this journey will ever come to a point when it is not a daily massive struggle. I have to accept that and learn to be comfortable with the struggle.

St. Juan Diego, pray for us!

7. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 0,

The path is never ending and it is our responsibility to continue putting one foot infront of the other.

Stay strong fellowship! I had a peek and a bit of a look if you wiil. Not comfortable saying that I am still on a streak, but happy to be where I am now.

8. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

9. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Day 28 complete

I feel like I realy rested well this weekend. I didn’t do anything special, maybe it’s just that I am taking vitamin D again. Because I have a vitamin D deficiency and wasn’t taking my supplements for about a month… ups. This might have been the reason why I relapsed previously :D

10. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 18 - Hobbit, Buckland

11. you_can_UK

you_can_UK Fapstronaut

12. a_unique_user

a_unique_user Fapstronaut

Day 5 as an ORC

13. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

Day 0 again - MO in the morning - I tried to not fantasize at least and was able to reduce fantasy to a minimum.
    No P and it felt way different. I know I wouldnt do that (Mo without O and fantasizing) more than 10-20 min a week normally.
    So the P is the real enemy. And the black hole inside me that causes this addiction.
    Nevertheless its a relapse and I'll treat it like that.

Morning-routine:
    5 min meditation, 1 min hand-stand, 2 min Gratitude, 15 min progressive muscular relaxation (PMR),
    3 min practising self-love, 2 min max-cold shower.

This is not a super-hero routine but its makin' a big difference!

Wish you all much strength and a beautiful day !!! :)

14. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

15. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

16. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

I know what you mean bro, but that´s not what i meant. I meant "time is the true asset", in terms of living well, day by day, hour by hour :). To live the life that we want, dream and deserve ;)

17. RiseToGreatness

Welcome brother!! And you´re almost there :) Keep going!! :)

18. RiseToGreatness

Checking in Fellowship!! :)

Sorry for not checking in yesterday, i was full with tasks, and didn´t properly plan my accountability moment. i will correct that in the future.

Feeling good and solid today, no urges. All is well :)

Have a great day brave Warriors. Love you all :)

19. day 0

hello Fellowship. I have relapsed yesterday and this morning. something about the wedding triggered me and I couldn't resist. time to start over again. I think I was at the part of the story when Arwen is running away from the Ringwraiths to get to the safety of Rivendell. but in my case, I couldn't save Frodo from the Witch king's blade.

during the wedding, the DJ called all married couples to the dance floor for a slow dance. there were very few of us young adults left sitting at the tables, and even among us, a lot of us were in relationships. I don't think I was really jealous, like I wasn't resentful of those people being in relationships. but it just added fuel to the fire of my craving to eventually be in a relationship. and that sent me overboard when I came back to the hotel that night.

I can't let that happen again, so I need to do some serious reflection and introspection to be more stable in my own single life right now.

while I am bummed that I have to start over, I am very glad I made it to 27 days. I don't remember the last time I made it that far, and I owe that success to this community and God's Grace. imagine if I only relapsed for just two days every month... that would be so much less than what I have been doing for the past 20 years! Progress is being made.

let's get at it again. I am a Nazgûl and my mission is to make it to a month no PMO/make it to Rivendell at the very least.
    Thank you all.