1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Afternoon of the 98th day.

2. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

yes bro

3. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Thank you for your advice brother..

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  4. So hate culture and Spartans mocking the greatest and strongest bodybuilder of all time who could have thought @Baki Hanma

5. CultureMan

CultureMan Fapstronaut

6. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

7. You're welcome

8. a_unique_user

a_unique_user Fapstronaut

Day 11 as an Orc complete!

"Today, I am kind to myself. I forgive myself. I accept my flaws"

9. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Well, I see you have learned from it, which is the important thing. Yes, it makes you feel low. Good on you for keeping your head up.

10. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

20 days
    Low-middle urgest yestarday, I didn't sleep well, I had a job emmergency so I fixed it and finished at 2 00 AM. When I came back to my house (one of my triggers) I go directrly to bed.
    Worked out and took a cold shower. Today I want to make some work tasks and then study some topics. At nigth I will go with a friend, maybe for some beers.

Keep strong my brothers.

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

You like the word hate. Do you have a lot of it in your life?

Ready to Stop, Baki Hanma and Kairose like this.
  12. It's just another emotion. You are the one preaching about Spartans hating fat people and shaming a sick person with back problems. I'm not hating anything.

13. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

11 days. Journey begins soon.

Low urges, bot started at my new job in a strawberry field were people can come and pick berries themselves. Is was very nice weather so a few women were pretty triggeringly dressed, but i did an okay job at not looking, although i did fall a couple of times. But i just gotta look at it like something to learn from and to practise.

Stay strong!

14. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

I get calorically you might eat almost the same. But so many hours of fasting make your body use ketones and many benefits. It's not only about calories. So for what I understand, you don't lose much benefits from eating a lot in that one hour. In my opinion you should eat a lot there to be healthy...

Anyways I won't keep going with OMAD because I want to gain some muscle first. And that diet is absolutely bad to that.

15. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I think you have quite serious understanding problems mate and distorting what is said according to your own distorted mind. For criticism of somebody's promotion of dangerous exercises in order to prevent others from following the silly things he did is not a shaming but calling things their true names.Although in your case it is shaming. You are full of hate and a show off yourself.

a_unique_user, Baki Hanma and kaerhal like this.
  17. It does not make any sense calling Ronnie Coleman a show off he was a professional bodybuilder it was his job to lift heavy weights, in fact he was the best doing It of all times. That's what all professional sports are, they are risky and not necessarily healthy.

Even if you do not agree with professional sports it's what they are for to push your mind and body to the limits. It may be an ego trip just like must mundane activities but people are not walking Buddhas and everyone has their on evolution process.

But just calling someone suffering from serious back problems a show off for doing their job which is lifting weights it just sounds cruel but if you think that is an appropriate way of conduct in speech well then it's but for me it's not.

belio123 and Baki Hanma like this.
  18. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 176

I got to see many of my friends ordained today; a lovely service with strong reminders of the seriousness of the task ahead, and an honour to celebrate the special day with my friends. He a lovely evening dinner with my Vicar and a few friends - prayed for confidence to be natural and to act as God would want me to and I can honestly say it was one of the best nights of my year.

No urges today, but feeling the effects of a few late nights; I’ll do my best to avoid thing from now on in the hopes that it supports my battle against PMO.

19. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

20. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut