1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

After a long time, Brother........Nice to see you again .....Let's start the journey:emoji_heart:
    Congratulations brother! Wish your happy wedded life:emoji_heartbeat:

2. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

3. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

I don't know what is the reason behind disappearing your counter, But 3 days ago , My counter was disappeared. And I updated my day counter.

4. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

yeah, if you binge that´s gonna hurt a lot.

so, first thing, can´t you go with her? that will solve a bunch of things. second, it seems at this point you´re not ready to be home alone, specially all that time. so can you go somewhere meanwhile? stay with your parents, friends, etc?

5. RiseToGreatness

i think it´s a bug in the site. just insert the data on the counter again, and it will reappear ;)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  6. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

7. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

8. RiseToGreatness

Checking in brave Warriors!

How you guys are feeling today? Long time since we don´t have a girl here, that would be nice, to vary things a bit :)

So, this morning i continue my new workout routine, and it went great. i workout, i sweat, then i take a hot/cold shower and felt like 3 million bucks :D

that sure helped the rest of the day because my energy and mood rise, and my anxiety lowered. i´m still feeling anxiety and leg pain though, but it´s less than before.

i really think i have here a good workout routine to engage as part of my lifestyle. but let´s see how it goes, so far so good :)

Nothing more to add brave Guild! Have a great day. Checking out ;)

Here´s @SSS Vision with enlightened words.

"I believe that simply being accountable the way we are to each other here, without shame or guilt or judgment, is a positive and good method of destigmatizing our sexuality and gaining greater awareness of where we are with it."

9. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

For the last 6 weeks my girlfriend didn't have to work late on thursdays. Those lucky days are over now and now I'm again every thursday afternoon alone at home. This is my longest hardcore streak ever and when I just came home the urges nearly got me. But I managed to get out and am now on the way to the gym. Keep pushing forward fellowship :)

Edit: Back home, urges back at 100%. Maybe 1-2h left.

Edit: Over the hill. Gf should arrive any minute. Tomorrow I'll be a dwarf :)

10. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

4 days
    Low urges yesterday, returned to home early to ralax a little.

Today I worked out and took a cold shower.
    Keep strong my brothers.

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 271.Headache day after the nightmares night. Had 2 cold showers, though even the coldest water wasn't really that cold.Tidying up my place.

12. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

Day 29 check in. Days PMO-free in 2022: 215 out of 223.

From what I have read, this is a system-wide bug. To get your counter back, you have to go to "Update Day Counter" and put the date you started your current streak (it should show up there, just re-enter the same date and time and save it again). This worked for me and most others, though it does move the counter to the bottom of your signature and if you try to fix that manually, it will disappear again.

13. newbobido

newbobido Fapstronaut

14. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

day 13

Almost 2 weeks, that's when I fell the last night. I must remain hyper-vigilant

15. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

@SSS Vision That's a very mature and excellent attitude and perspective about nocturnal emissions - a natural male physiological phenomenon, just like female's menstruation cycles before they hit menopause.

16. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

28 days no PMO. Record set! Woo hoo! Was listening to music last night. Music is so much more beautiful now. This is my favourite piece of music. I made me ugly cry last night. Lol i have never cried like that for a piece of music. It is so beautiful. I always thought it was beautiful but it is so much more beautiful now.

17. 253 days

I was absent some days I did another 7 days water fast and wanted to focused on that. Everything good, no urges and mind very sharp and focused.

"If devil is not tempting you, worry because it means he has you hooked, but if he is tempting you be glad because it means you are doing something good and he doesn't like it"

Denzel Washington

18. Day 0. Relapsed.

I didn't actually look at anything appropriate, but I was engaged in full-on fishing behavior, throwing all kinds of things at my blocker and forcing it to catch them. That was what put me in the mindset for succumbing to MO later on in the day. I've been making an effort to contact my AP more regularly, even multiple times a day, and that helped me keep the streak going for a little bit longer. When I stopped talking to him is when I ran into trouble. The early days go by so slowly, but I can do this. I can do this.

Pope St. Gregory the Great, pray for us!

19. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

20. SRtend7777

SRtend7777 Fapstronaut

Day 7 edged a little saw hot athletes on youtube and now I have strong urges to relapse can not get it out of my mind
    I have come out of my house to avoid relapse.