The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship friends!

89 Days Free of PMO.

Another day of good sleep, I feel as though fall/winter weather gives me better sleep overall. I had a great workout yesterday, as well as a wonderful exposure session. I have a busy day ahead with work, regardless the intention remains the same as always. Meditation, exposure, workout, reading and work.

I'm feeling myself calm again.

Stay strong!

@Repression Why not try something like Wim Hof breathing first thing in the morning, or perhaps meditation? Replace the bad habit with a good one.

@Gallade_Templar Don't beat yourself up brother, it feeds the cycle of relapse. Just say to yourself that you will learn from this mistake. I would suggest trying a blocker, perhaps one that even can block an entire browser from a specific time of day. This may help you get the momentum you need and you can build a different foundation of habits from there.

@daddyG1981 Congratulations on reaching elf!

@LLOYYD Try reaching out to one of the mods on the forum, it should be there. Not sure why you don't have access to it.

2. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on the streak. I’m definitely taking strength from guys like you who are further along. Learning what’s worked and how you’ve managed to stay on track

3. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

It's simple brother. :) you can do it. As a student you have a great future. Good luck! Work hard!:emoji_heartpulse:

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

I think I am going to have to do that then. Because I am going to give up on the DM for now if I can't fix this issue here. Thank you brother for the help.

5. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

yeah! Calvin( video editor ) always asks tricky questions from Cbum during the rest time and their conversation is very funny. :)

6. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Boom! Another grey wizard :emoji_heart:

8. NewLifeForGood86

NewLifeForGood86 Fapstronaut

9. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

10. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

You have so kind nature :D I am impressed, thank you so much for inspiring :)

11. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

12. Repression

Repression Fapstronaut

Day 1.

Did work for 10+ hours today. Feeling tired but good overall. Now spending the evening hours on Uni work. Seeing others on here makes me motivated to keep pursuing a better and healthier lifestyle. Ready to attack a new day tomorrow!

13. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

10/8/2022 completed

day 2 - no O
    day 6 - No M & self stimulation
    day 6 - No P / Psub / addiction-induced arousal

14. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

15. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

16. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

Can’t imagine what strength and focus it takes to get to 430. Mucho respect sir!!!

17. ARCEUS

ARCEUS Fapstronaut

yeah it's a legendary achievement for real.

18. Lone Skeleton

Lone Skeleton Fapstronaut

Day 3 checking in.

Same mood as yesterday, keep pushing!

19. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

20. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 14

Milestone complete. Rank tomorrow.

I will have to say this was not easy this time around. I said I can do two weeks without PMO and I proved it.
    Now this time it was harder in the coming days leading up to Day 14. I'm glad I am here again.

Second fast (24 hours) done. Easier than my first surprisingly. The only hard part was my emotions were coming in.
    (I.g. Depression, little bit of anger, loneliness, and boredom.)
    I went to gym while fasting. Not too bad. I can feel some of my benefits coming in again...:emoji_slight_smile:

I felt myself more spiritual even if this was not geared towards that particular goal for these fast. I will continue to do it again next week and more in the coming weeks. I know I can do this.
    I may or may not mention it if it is relative to here. This is something I will use a tool for here and other areas in my life as I said. Content that I can do it again.

I know a few people will disagree with me but this lifestyle is like a video game to me. Every day is a win if you choose not to do no PMO. Just like chess as well.
    There is one game I am playing still right now on a down time to relax and I kind of view it that way. Every day is very unpredictable. Sometimes, you don't know where/when these PMO forces will attack. Just saying.

Day by day.

Riverdell is on sight. Keep on going Fellowship!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2022