1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Thanks, man! Yes, I should me more creative on such days.

2. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 40.

Short-term crisis averted. On one hand I am happy that I didn't shut down blockers, but on the other hand I am sad that I missed the pleasure. I know... I know... It would have been short bluh and guilt that I wasted streak for nothing really. But still, honestly, my body feels sad emotions. I really wanted to pmo yesterday... Would that been worth it? Probably not. It never is. It's fun, but it never fulfills me.

Today I am still sexually tense. My mind wants to wander in dangerous places, but it will be easier than yesterday. I have obligations to do - write summary, prepare for lecture, meet psychologist, meet friend, etc. But it will be dangerous at night. I don't know what will I do. I don't have a plan yet.

:emoji_palm_tree:

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 40.
    No caffeine (no coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.).
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day.

3. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Day 47 - 3 days to Warrior - lots of things in my life right now are really challenging. one dear dear family member is seriously ill, I've lost almost 20 years of savings over last 3 months, work situation really difficult with an ally of old now turning against me - it doesn't rain but it pours! Thankfully the urges are few and I am committed to not use old coping mechanisms

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 72 - Warrior
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
  5. LZR

LZR Fapstronaut

I wanted to start this reboot again, I had some thoughts about a girl whome I didn't know but I feel bad as I was thinking like that about her, so I wanted to start my jurny again as to make my self understand that even a bad thought for anyone can harm my jurny as I have to be prepared for that too in future I hope u guys understand...I was very inspired by the post#33875 of @Paul S. as it really makes sense. Every time I relapses I was not treating it like I m loosing so much because I had feeling that I will start it again and improve my streak but I wanna make this do or die this time, either I m making it throughout or I will leave this community for ever...and it starts now.

6. LZR

LZR Fapstronaut

7. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

40 days – In the bridge of Khazad Dûm a strong battle is fought against PMO.

8. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Stay strong, bro. Dark days ALWAYS pass.

500, LuckyMan, crazyhorse11 and 7 others like this.
  9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

10. JimRacine

JimRacine Fapstronaut

11. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 334
    Day 10 - without wet dreams..

12. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Clearing out a friend's garage - came across a stash of mags/ comics - the old type that just show naked women - flicked through them quickly - did a scan to see if there was anything more explicit - there wasn't. Put them all away in a box.

So I did not dwell on any photos or pics and have since left. I said I would reset counter if I actively fished, but although
    I did a scan it lead to nothing...

So now not sure whether to reset, as I am afraid doing so will remove and reason to just plunge straight back into the shit online later?

Help! Anyone?

500, LuckyMan, Baki Hanma and 6 others like this.
  13. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friend's!

10 day Free of PMO. Haven't slept well in two nights, need to go to bed a bit earlier today. Urges are limited though.

Stay Strong!

10 days – You spend the night at the old Watchtower of Amon Sûl. PMO forces are lurking in the area.

@kaerhal Sounds like you found yourself a good woman brother, glad that you have this openness with her and that she is supportive.

@LZR Rise again brother!

@Paul S. Is there any way to reconnect with this friend? Sounds like a very organized individual, glad he introduced you to LOTR and by extension you became part of this fellowship. You have a very noble goal ahead and I wish you all the success in achieving it, I know you can brother.

500, LuckyMan, Baki Hanma and 7 others like this.
  14. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 4

15. A Social Construct

A Social Construct Fapstronaut

Day 66. Today was a good day.

500, LuckyMan, LLOYYD and 6 others like this.
  16. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

17. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

@crazyhorse11 similar thing happened to me. But it is for you to decide. I reset once, didn't reset the other. But regardless, know that accidental viewing will put your progress back by a few days, so be wary of ur urges in the coming days.

500, LuckyMan, LLOYYD and 7 others like this.
  18. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

19. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

20. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut