1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

Day 50 down. Onwards and upwards.

2. Mayin da Masculine

Mayin da Masculine Fapstronaut

Day 18- I boarded the Buckleberry ferry to escape to Brandywine river.But guys I am experiencing something strange and that is that I am feeling a bit sad/unhappy without any apparent reason or atleast I cannot see one.Although I am happy that my urges are near to none but I am just not able to cope with this state of mind.Any ideas on why this is happening will be highly appreciated.

3. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

4. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

5. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

Could be the lack of dopamine. Maybe try exercise and cold showers to boost dopamine and testosterone levels. Multivitamin and omega 3 supplement may help too. This is a good video that might help give you some insight.
    Check out his other videos too, some great tips there. Good luck.:emoji_thumbsup:

6. I had wet dreams which included no sexual thoughts or sexual arousal.. on 29th, 36th, and 40th day...is it all normal or not?
    I want to practice semen retention, but my body is releasing all of this and this is causing me anxiety..please help

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2020
  7. I love this and I am so in!

Definitely won't be sharing the load. ;)

Day 20 let's GO!

8. Back to an orc. Had 14 days complete and then failed by following lustful impulses. I've been working hard on limiting the content of media I consume and on directing and guarding the quality of my thoughts but despite this I was weak today and fell again. I'm feeling disappointed in my lack of control but I'm optimistic because I know I'm actively working on improving my self-control skills.

9. Julito

Julito Fapstronaut

5 days
    Yesterday I viewed an atractive girl's profile in facebook and I looked at the photos longer than I should have (no nudes). I don't think it's enough to call it a reset but I definitley need to stay away from this kind of thing since it can very easily trigger me.

10. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

Day 0
    Reason for reset : emotion unresolved trauma
    Solution : morning meditation + something to focus on like academics or hobby

11. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Day 16.
    A little bit tired and with mental fog. But today I won't relapse. I recognize some tentations lurking around, although at the moment I don't fall in them and I don't want to do it later.

"Sed sobrios, y velad; porque vuestro adversario el diablo, como león rugiente, anda alrededor buscando a quien devorar; al cual resistid firmes en la fe, sabiendo que los mismos padecimientos se van cumpliendo en vuestros hermanos en todo el mundo."
    1 Pedro 5:8-9

"Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
    Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren who are in the world."
    1 Peter 5:8-9

St. Agnes of Rome, pray for us.

12. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

13. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Surely others can advise you much better than me. You are probably going through a phase to free yourself from this addiction, in which the body begins to notice the changes and has to adjust to the lack of PMO, going back to what is natural.

To give an example of this challenge, it is like wearing the ring, the ring of PMO. The ring is dominating us and turning us into Gollum. We favor and accelerate this when we don't want to destroy the ring. When we start the road to Mount Doom and resist the attraction of the ring, especially at first we will feel the emptiness that it used to occupy and that from now on we have to fill with good things. This is a sign that you are getting further and further away from being Gollum and closer to being a happy Hobbit.

14. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

The first thing is try to stay calm. You can get rid off PMO -specially with the help of this fellowship-. You can do it, even though this addiction make you think you can't and you always be tied to it. Evil is much weaker than the smallest good. Remember how a little couple of Hobbits could defeat the almighty Dark Lord Sauron who brought all the kingdoms of Middle Earth to their knees. Remember the words of Gandalf:

"Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I have found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love."

And having said this, do not fear the problems that arise along the way. In this case, our body is very used to ejaculating, so if we voluntarily stop doing it, these night emissions will be more frequent than in other men. This is still something more or less common in boys, especially when we finish adolescence and it has to do with our natural development of our sexual organs. But also your body can sense it like a relapsed, so keep strong and careful.

Furthermore, you are not responsible for what your body does unintentionally. The important thing is that you continue without falling back into PMO and you do not voluntarily provoke new ejaculations. It is a good sign that they are not accompanied by dreams related to PMO. If nighttime emissions are very very frequent and they don't stop, it may be advisable to discuss it with your doctor.

15. Mayin da Masculine

Thank You so much!! Really appreciate your response:emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

16. Mayin da Masculine

Thanks a lot @Ciceron

17. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

18. Martinus Maximus

Martinus Maximus Fapstronaut

19. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut