The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Surely others can advise you much better than me. You are probably going through a phase to free yourself from this addiction, in which the body begins to notice the changes and has to adjust to the lack of PMO, going back to what is natural.

To give an example of this challenge, it is like wearing the ring, the ring of PMO. The ring is dominating us and turning us into Gollum. We favor and accelerate this when we don't want to destroy the ring. When we start the road to Mount Doom and resist the attraction of the ring, especially at first we will feel the emptiness that it used to occupy and that from now on we have to fill with good things. This is a sign that you are getting further and further away from being Gollum and closer to being a happy Hobbit.

2. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

The first thing is try to stay calm. You can get rid off PMO -specially with the help of this fellowship-. You can do it, even though this addiction make you think you can't and you always be tied to it. Evil is much weaker than the smallest good. Remember how a little couple of Hobbits could defeat the almighty Dark Lord Sauron who brought all the kingdoms of Middle Earth to their knees. Remember the words of Gandalf:

"Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I have found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love."

And having said this, do not fear the problems that arise along the way. In this case, our body is very used to ejaculating, so if we voluntarily stop doing it, these night emissions will be more frequent than in other men. This is still something more or less common in boys, especially when we finish adolescence and it has to do with our natural development of our sexual organs. But also your body can sense it like a relapsed, so keep strong and careful.

Furthermore, you are not responsible for what your body does unintentionally. The important thing is that you continue without falling back into PMO and you do not voluntarily provoke new ejaculations. It is a good sign that they are not accompanied by dreams related to PMO. If nighttime emissions are very very frequent and they don't stop, it may be advisable to discuss it with your doctor.

3. Mayin da Masculine

Mayin da Masculine Fapstronaut

Thank You so much!! Really appreciate your response:emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

4. Mayin da Masculine

Mayin da Masculine Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot @Ciceron

5. Gef.71

Gef.71 Fapstronaut

Checking in on day 8

Teutão, Toni7, Julito and 6 others like this.
  6. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

7. Martinus Maximus

Martinus Maximus Fapstronaut

8. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

9. Thank you so much brother...ur words are really inspiring...u are really a great motivator....actually i had not experienced these nocturnal emissions in the starting of my reboot but as i completed my one month , it happened for three times...i will stay strong and never again feed my mind with provoking content which can lead to ejaculations...i promise i will be celibate brother...thanks again for ur help

Ciceron, Teutão, Toni7 and 5 others like this.
  10. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

[​IMG]

11. RiseToGreatness

Very good my brother. The road is long and full of perils but just care for the walk of this day. Mount Doom can wait ;). Good luck my brother and Good journey!!!!!!!!

day 15 - hobbiton.jpg

mordor.gif

12. RiseToGreatness

The Kingdom of the Silvan Elves greets your arrival brother :)

dia 60 - lothlorien (2).gif

Keep going!!!

13. RiseToGreatness

Excellent. Keep going brother!!!!

dia 35 - misty mountains.jpg

14. RiseToGreatness

Welcome to the Fellowship brother :). And you´re on your way to Mordor :) Good luck!!!!

bilbo 2.gif
    Mount_doom.png

15. RiseToGreatness

The doors of Durin have opened. Welcome to Moria brother.

dia 49 - doors of durin.gif

Be silent under the mountain mighty Dwarf. PMO is strong in the deep corners of the world.

gimli 1.jpg

16. RiseToGreatness

it´s the withdrawal brother. sadness, emptiness... it´s the withdrawal. try to sleep well, eat well, take cold showers and exercise plenty ;)

17. RiseToGreatness

yes, nocturnal emissions are common in the reboot. try this exercise every night before bed brother. it will help reduce nocturnal emissions.

18. RiseToGreatness

Welcome to Middle Earth my brother. Let´s do this!!!!

tenor.gif
    tolkien.jpg

19. RiseToGreatness

Excellent brother. Your boat has landed in the banks of Amon Hen, you´re a warrior of Gondor now :). Congratulations Sir Knight ;)

day 70 - amon hen.jpg
    warrior 4.jpg

Keep going!!!!