1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. aggressiveturtle

aggressiveturtle Fapstronaut

Done with day 78! I feel energetic. Even though I’ve had a few wet dreams and it’s hard to control my urges but I’m doing it

2. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

3. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

4. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

Day 24...
    I would like to thank everyone who supported me and commented on my last post. Thank you very much.
    OBS: I actually did not relapse, I was just very angry with all these whispers behind my neck and with my own weakness. However, thank you everyone!

LuckyMan, Cucurbito, Julito and 3 others like this.
  5. skyfighter

skyfighter Fapstronaut

Just don't give up
    This situation is past, think about what can you do with your present time not what could you have done in the past, not could you do in the future but the current time

Let's do it! Our journey is just beginning

LuckyMan, RiseToGreatness and Toni7 like this.
  6. skyfighter

skyfighter Fapstronaut

Hello my friends... Day 01

Today I kept my mind occupied the all day: working (cleaning the house), studying, playing a game and making some music
    I know I was inspired today, feeling strong but the discouragement will come and I'm preparing for that!!

Teutão, LuckyMan, Cucurbito and 3 others like this.
  7. yogiguru

yogiguru Fapstronaut

Day 8/500
    Ready for today's challenges...
    :cool:

Teutão, LuckyMan, Cucurbito and 5 others like this.
  8. Day 77. This marks the longest I have been without M since I started fighting this addiction in September of last year. Some incredible things have happened that I thought might've never happened. Keep going everyone.

Teutão, belio123, LuckyMan and 7 others like this.
  9. Hey guys. I've been on here before but took a break after my last relapse. Going to give it a go again. Inspiring to see so many daily logs on here. Day 1 for me.

10. Asdor22

Asdor22 Fapstronaut

Today will be day 11 of no MO. Startin too feel like hobbit slowly but surely. Love this challenge!

11. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Wise words, thanks for them!

12. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for your words, I'll keep it in mind. They are a important truth, specially for us.

LuckyMan, win_harsha, Asdor22 and 2 others like this.
  13. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

The greatest victory is the victory over oneself.

14. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Day 29.

I came back yesterday from my family's vacations. I did not exercise, my dinner was fast food, I watched a film where a girl appeared naked, I stay with the phone in bed a couple of hours before turning off the lights and today I have a lot of tasks to do. Result: I couldn't sleep in the whole night, always assaulted with PMO thoughts and a constant bonner. I admit that I want to ejeculate and get away this pressure, but other part of me resist to relapsed and fought these bad memories and tentations. But this morning I awakened very soon (I tought I will sleep in this time due to the insomnia) with a very bad urge. I started to touch it a little bit. Remembering this challenge, I got up and open the PC. I have been out a week and I could see that I was declining. In this moment, a worse enemy appeared: the social networks. I wanna see my friends and waht had become of them this week but I finally ended seeing a lot of girls in swinsuit, tipical of this social sites in summer. Then I almost relapsed. Using my last will and mind remaining (because of this bad night I'm very tired) I closed that pages, put them in the blocker and started to read you. And now I'm here writting. I don't want to relapse but right now it's hanging by a thread. I don't want to relapse. I have come far. I found a communithy, a Fellowship.

St. Agnes of Rome and Holy Mary, pray for us!

15. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

sorry to hear bro, but don´t give up. every fall is a new oportunity to learn. So learn ;)

16. RiseToGreatness

Sorry to hear sis. Well, pain is part of life, and one of the major thresholds we must go through is to accept pain without resorting to pmo. just let it be, even if it breaks your heart, let the pain be. it´s all part of being human :)

if the pain becomes too much however you can do this exercise to cope with it. it´s especially design to cope with strong feelings:

as for the reason, try to work on the problem. sit with your mother, talk with her, tell her the truth, how you feel, and how wronged you felt with her attitude. also try to work some better solution with her when a similar problem appear ;)

Rise my sister.

Swazzy 1, LuckyMan and Fighter_4_life like this.
  17. RiseToGreatness

keep fighting my brother!!! Break that PMO spell!!!!

elms.gif

18. RiseToGreatness

Entering the river Anduin my brother. Paddle ;)

dia 63 - river anduin.gif

19. RiseToGreatness

"Great works are done not by strenght but by perseverance" Samuel Johnson