1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. brewniie

brewniie Fapstronaut

*Alright fellas, so kigiji ku my jundaut dautas tek an awful orc. Khe's been harsch ka jiak'm feeling really mir, been having ij couple ro urges ka um lat just change your environment then everything gets alot easier. Dautas 5. Over agh out!*

Translated to you higher beings;

"Alright fellas, so this is my last day as an awful orc. It's been harsch but i'm feeling really good, been having a couple of urges but if you just change your environment then everything gets alot easier. Day 5. Over and out!"

2. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut

2 days clean. I woke up at 5 this morning and made breakfast. I went to the Gym and I killed it. I am having a good time starting this new streak.

3. Ininterrompu

Ininterrompu Fapstronaut

Good evening to all, hope you are faring well friends. At 9pm, counter hits 9 days. Strength to all, stand and fight.

4. Cucurbito

Cucurbito Fapstronaut

5. Julito

Julito Fapstronaut

This week I've relapsed a lot but here I am once again having completed one day already.

We will make it, dear fellowship!

6. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

7. orionpax42

orionpax42 Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 5. I've been exercising regularly and doing my best to stay off social media.

8. Thanks man, looking forward to it! Day 147.

9. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

I did not post yesterday as I was super busy, and after a relatively busy day today, I finally got the time to post tonight on Day 3. I am feeling like I am finally coming out of my funk brought on by PMO and stress since my relapse nearly three weeks ago after being a month sober. I have a clearer head, and I know what I must do to stay clean. My roommate may have finally proved this 250 year old mathematical conjecture, and so if he was successful, we will do something to celebrate (thought I do not drink and all of the fun spots are closed, so maybe I will buy him dinner or ice cream or something.

I celebrated with him a bit as it was, and then I had to get back to school work, but if he was successful, then I will have to figure out some way to celebrate him, and that excites me. (I just met him a month ago, but we have bonded over our love of all things mathematics, and I trusted him enough to share with him my PMO addiction and he said that he has struggled with it in the past as well. So that was cool to be able to discuss recovery.)

Best,
    Mathman1994

10. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

That’s awesome!!

11. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

12. Day - 1 Completed Successfully
    Checking In For Day - 2 :)

13. Breakthrough!

Breakthrough! Fapstronaut

day 16: Hope i can focus more on my study today. I hope studying is easier when you're a Hobbit in stead of an Uruk-Hai.;)

14. mocoko

mocoko Fapstronaut

@Swaraj2020 thank you for your interest :)

DAY 45=DAY1/2 :D

15. Day 18.
    I finished watching The Two Towers and The Return of the King. It was good to watch again. Tomorrow will be more productive.

16. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

17. Day - 2 Completed Successfully
    Checking In For Day - 3 :)