1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

2. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

3. bob200

bob200 Fapstronaut

4. americanbison

americanbison Fapstronaut

Every day matters, and it's the only thing that matters. I don't know you or exactly how it must feel at this point in your journey, but your consistency has been an inspiration to me. Sending love and respect your way.

In other news, I just discovered cold showers yesterday and I'm not turning back from that! Stay in the game brothers.

5. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

great job bro. congratulations, that was one heck of a night, but you made it. Proud of you :). Keep going!!!!

6. RiseToGreatness

it´s normal bro, as your brain is deprived from the usual pmo dopamine, the cravings are appearing. just be mindful of those thoughts, let them come and go in your mind, don´t engage in them. they will come and go on their own, like clouds in the sky :)

7. RiseToGreatness

i can relate to that relapse. like an external force driving you, right? you are aware that you´re going to relapse, you don´t want to, but at the same time, you don´t put up a fight, enter autopilot and collapse. that´s very normal, especially in the first weeks, were autopilot is stronger. remember your motivation daily and keep your triggers prevention plan running bro. that will make things harder for any unconscious move from the addict brain.

on the other hand, you didn´t watch anything sexual, so that was a great conquest to your growth :). now comes the second part: prevent binging. make a plan bro, and follow it to the detail, because now the urges and excuses to pmo will be alive and kicking. Good luck!!!

8. RiseToGreatness

2 days done Fellowship. Following my post-relapse plan and so far so good. no temptations, no hesitations, feeling almost 100% solid, which is groundbreaking for me since i never resetted a long streak and felt solid right after. but i´m not free from binging, so i will carry on my plan until i feel 100% solid again, and that´s gonna take a while :D

Let´s welcome the new member of the Fellowship!!!

@Ozi

The following brother has reached a place in Middle Earth. Congratulations!!! :)

@kingsmokepoof - Weathertop / Eriador

So today is new years eve. what can i say? i guess the common goal we all share as humans is to make 2021 the year free from covid-19. However at the same time on a individual level what every member of the Fellowship wants is to finally reboot his/her addicted brain from pmo, or at least give a giant step in that direction :).

One brother made it this year, and i believe many others will make it too. I believe in you as i believe in myself.

Let´s this be the Year!!!!!! Onward!!!!!!

[​IMG]

9. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

H
    Happy New year brother

10. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Day 63.

Happy New Year, fellows.

St. Agnes of Rome, pray for us!

11. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Day 4

Insomnia last night, just like the night I reset. This time, I tried reading a book, rather than listening to something. I think that might be the better tactic for me.

12. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

:emoji_raised_hands: Happy New Year Fellowship!:emoji_raised_hands:

1 clear resolution for 2021 - No PMO - this is the year we reclaim our lives from the wart covered, long finger-nailed, withered grasp of lust and become the free men and women we were born to be :emoji_punch:

[​IMG]

13. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well done and thanks for the link ! Really interesting stuff !

14. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I have already mentioned in one of my posts earlier my belief of what the best way to get rid of covid-19 is.
    It is fasting,when you fast all the bloody viruses slowly weaken and die.For the reference check Dr.Joseph Mercole's book 'Ketofast',where he describes why viruses die in the fasting body.Check it out for yourself-
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43880383-ketofast
    Meanwhile my point is that most of the humanity is hopelessly hooked on eating.In ancient times people used to fast a lot to restore health and to repent for their sins,our days people binge eating and lay all their hopes in medicines and doctors .I would be happy to get infected by c19 just to prove that this thing will die fast in a fasting body, but I'm aware of the giant industry involved in manufacturing of vaccines who would all be out of business if my point would get proved.

15. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in !
    'tips' followed:
    1)Meditate-done
    2)Stay accountable daily-done
    3)Study about reboot-done
    4)Follow a trigger prevention plan-done
    5)Get occupied.Work on your hobbies and dreams-done(studied psychology,bible and new brothers cases of harm caused by PMO)
    6)Practice physical exercise-done(walked 17 k steps)
    7)Eat healthy-done(in a very Dwarfish way,like in a Bilbo's house ;))
    8)Sleep well-done( 7 hours (9pm till 4 am))
    9)Take cold showers-done (right after my walk :))
    10)NA( short for no alchohol)-done
    11)AEFF( Short for Avoid Evil Thoughts and Feelings)-was thinking about how to fight laziness and apathy when it comes to take an action to fight to stop evil from growing and about speaking Lords name in wane.

17. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Happy New Year Brothers !!!
    [​IMG]

18. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 4,

Consultation went well! Nothing urgent/emergent and we are going to do some follow up tests to check for autoimmune issues and to monitor my complete blood counts! Just taking it one step at a time and I like my care team which is so important.

Thank you for the positive energy and here is me sending some of that same energy back at you all.

Here is to a healthy and happy 2021, wishing you all the best!

19. bmcmanansmith

bmcmanansmith Fapstronaut

1 Day Complete. This year is ours, claim it!