1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. UpInSmokeTour

UpInSmokeTour Fapstronaut

Goodmorning Fellowship,

I have been feeling great the last couple of days. I don't always have time to check in, but I do it when I can.
    I want to recommend everyone to not count your days, it takes a lot of pressure off you shoulder, at least it does for me.
    I do look at the days every now and then, but certainly not every day. I used to focus myself a lot on the days, but people in this thread gave the advice to not put too much focus on it and it has helped me a lot since I started using this advice.
    It might work different for you, but it's always worth a try.

Looking forward to the weekend. Have a great day everyone!

2. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

3. jaberwaki

jaberwaki Fapstronaut

49- I have reached Doors of Durin. My elf is growing incredible amounts of facial hair all of a sudden! And is he shorter than he was yesterday?

4. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

Day 43. Believe in the great person that you can be and then do your best to be it

5. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

sorry to hear bro. We´re with you.

6. RiseToGreatness

:D :D :D it´s the hormones bro ;)

7. RiseToGreatness

Checking in Fellowship. Bad sleep yesterday and consequently bad mood and fatigue, still i tried to do my things and not procrastinate, since that would be a step closer to the edge.

it´s hard this, you know, damn covid-19 lockdown, damn brain fog, damn fatigue. but most of all what i´m tired is the oscilations, one day you feel like a million bucks, the next day you feel like shit. i´m saturated. do you feel the same?

Anyways, let´s salute our brothers that have reach landmarks on their journeys :). Congratulations!

@Try Interlude5 - Uruk-Hai
    @Onan the Barbarian - Bree / Eriador
    @Toni7 - Elf / Rivendell
    @jaberwaki - Doors of Durin / Moria

Have a great day Fellowship and a good weekend :)

8. Thank You!! You really motivated me!

9. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

"190 days – You reach the banks of the Morgulduin, the polluted river that crosses Minas Morgul. A cold steam issue from the river, it has a “cold and cruel voice” whose stench and vapours sickens you."

10. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

11. Checking in on Day 90, now a Grey Wizard.

12. ksie

ksie Fapstronaut

Check-in day 4!
    It is very encouraging seeing your posts for 100 days or 300! I mean really! wow! It is possible! :0

13. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut

Day 116 I think!
    I've been close to relapsing today as I put some pressure on my self this past week to actually plan something concrete and get out of the comfort zone. 2 days Ago, I went to sleep at 10 pm, thinking that I would be able to wake up at 6... I didn't. Yesterday at 9pm and still barely woke up to get to work (10 hours)...
    Today I took a nap and kinda wanted to go and sleep again, but I started the smallest I could: To actually log into the app and create the project and then go to sleep, and things smoothed themselves quickly as I got to invest 3 hours in it's organization.
    I guess, my take for today is: Start small, but at least start!

14. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Finally on day 7 once again @RiseToGreatness . I am an Urak-Hai again for the first time in months, and I am so happy. This past week has been really good, and I am back at my apartment, and I feel like I can keep clean even though there are a lot of triggers here (including, but not limited to stress from school and room mates who are not the healthiest.

15. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Relapsed to PMO today.Sorry lads.:emoji_cry::emoji_disappointed::emoji_thumbsdown:Day 0.You can find my account here if you are interested.

17. Day 8 complete!

I did what I said I was going to do yesterday, which is get up early in the morning and go for a run. Every time I do that I regret it. I can't stretch properly when I've just woken up, and even though I barely went four and a half miles today it felt like hell. No urges to speak of, so that's one positive about the day.

18. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

Day 87. Feeling good today. This week was really stressful at work and I have been dabbling with online dating which has been a letdown and a source of anxiety so far. I wouldn't recommend using these apps to someone who is early on in recovery. So far I think it has been a healthy way to face temptations and rejection in a constructive manner.