1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ksie

ksie Fapstronaut

Day 5

It was a very stressful day so it gets difficult to not fall in PMO. But I win! Thank you for the support! <3

2. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

PicsArt_03-07-12.43.34.jpg Day 230
    Today I drove my bike to the Dam..did 90 km journey.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  3. bob200

bob200 Fapstronaut

I’m so close! I can taste the ale in at the green dragon.
    Day 11.

This weekend I’ve meditated spend time with my friends and family and in general tried to do stuff other than just fighting the urges.
    I don’t know what else I can say, first I’ll be a hobbit and then a white wizard… I don’t know what could go wrong.

4. Day 9 complete!

Today was a bad day in terms of frustrating coworkers, and I'm not sure how much things will improve for the next month or so, but I can handle any situation without PMO better than I can by using PMO!

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Don't get frustrated by your coworkers just accept them as they are and that it's God's will for them to behave in the way they behave. And who are you, to think God is wrong and you are right and fit to judge others?

6. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

30 days. Made it to Rivendell.

7. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Yes! that is the time trap: "tomorrow i´ll better ready to start", "next week is the New Year, it´s better to start then", etc etc. all those excuses is basically the addiction trying to perpetuate itself. don´t fall for that brother. you don´t pmo because it´s a wrong and destructive behaviour. period. it has nothing to do with time.

since you´re graduating to become a priest, i highly recommend you to read "Confessions of St. Augustine", this is a wonderful book not only a spiritual level, but also on a very human level. St. Augustine even depicts his fragilities and difficulties in dealing with his own sexual images and impulses. It´s a wonderful book bro :). Give it a try.

9780140441147.jpg

8. RiseToGreatness

yes bro, with that indulging you´re not taking care of yourself, which is a cornerstone in keep sobriety running.

recognize that you´re close now to a real relapse. so first thing: take care of yourself in the areas that you´re slipping. then, when you feel solid again, go for the productivity that you aspire. but also try to see why you fell into indulgence, naturally to prevent further ocurrences, it´s very important.

9. RiseToGreatness

You´re doing great bro!!! :) Proud of you.

10. RiseToGreatness

Great picture brother!!! :) It looks like your on Mars or something :D. Thank you for sharing, wonderful landspace!! :)

11. RiseToGreatness

Checking in my Fellowship. Keeping the good mood and energy, 2 days in a row, now this is something new... :D ;)

Let´s welcome our new member :

@Rebel_Bro

The following brothers have upgraded and reach places in Middle Earth. Congratulations!!! :)

@BrotherHal - Uruk-Hai
    10.jpg

@LuckyMan - Elf / Rivendell
    council.gif

Have a great day brave Fellowship!!!! An a Sunny Sunday ;) :D

12. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

Day 89. I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of nights. I am looking forward to my run this morning to get in touch with my thoughts and how I am feeling. Exercise is as important to the mind as it is to the body.

13. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thanx mate,
    It is something new which i am experiencing..before nofap i was an introvert..never wanted to go outside and watch that shit all the time..but as the days are passing i am changing..i want to do everything.. feeling alive.
    There are certain problems but theyll pass.

14. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 192.

"When you create a little distance between you and your mind and body you will see your life will change in many ways."

15. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Sunday check-in

I'm going to go to church today and to a family gathering. Feeling good in general, but still struggling with procrastination.

Today so far I have prayed. I'm going to take a cold shower. I'm also going to read for a few minutes. Tomorrow I will be more comprehensive, get back to regular exercise routine. My knee was hurting, which threw me off of my workout routine for a bit.

So happy to be clean for over two weeks and I hope to make it to my next short-term goal of one month. But I can only control what I do today.

16. That's great! But did I miss something? I thought you had a girlfriend and your vocation was to be married?

17. rotten_tomato

rotten_tomato Fapstronaut

Day 7
    You are absolutely right! You need the find the right amount of work to do in a day. By the way, I am so sorry to hear that you relapsed. However, you are kind of a man who can come back stronger! I believe in you @Slider8.